Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Booda
Today 09:24 AM
5,877 Replies, 1,302,209 Views
Star Wars Obi-Wan Series...
Last post by excalibur1814
Today 06:39 AM
16 Replies, 846 Views
RIP Kobe Bryant and...
Last post by Azrael
Today 05:21 AM
5 Replies, 572 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by Chief Smash
Today 04:55 AM
252 Replies, 75,635 Views
Torchlight Frontiers...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 12:23 AM
10 Replies, 405 Views
2002 PT Cruiser Died
Last post by blackzc
Yesterday 09:46 PM
7 Replies, 228 Views
Bad Boys for Life Scores...
Last post by Azzy
Yesterday 09:44 PM
3 Replies, 285 Views
Is EA working on a...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 04:05 PM
50 Replies, 1,539 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 06:22 PM   #5221
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
You are such a fucking joker dude. That page has dozens of contributors and over 50 directly cited sources.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:59 PM   #5222
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Yeah but no. Antisemites were directly responsible for ordering genocides throughout the 1900s. We don't need to play 6 degrees of separation to scapegoat other groups of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin...tes_and_family

"A hostile attitude toward the Jewish nation was a major shortcoming of Stalin's. In his speeches and writings as a leader and theoretician there wasn't even a hint of this. God forbid that anyone assert that a statement by him smacked of antisemitism. Outwardly everything looked correct and proper. But in his inner circle, when he had occasion to speak about some Jewish person, he always used an emphatically distorted pronunciation. This was the way backward people lacking in political consciousness would express themselves in daily lifeópeople with a contemptuous attitude toward Jews. They would deliberately mangle the Russian language, putting on a Jewish accent or imitating certain negative characteristics [attributed to Jews]. Stalin loved to do this, and it became one of his characteristic traits."

Some of Stalin's associates were Jews or had Jewish spouses, including Lazar Kaganovich.[48] Many of them were purged, including Nikolai Yezhov's wife and Polina Zhemchuzhina, who was Vyacheslav Molotov's wife, and also Bronislava Poskrebysheva.[48] Historian Geoffrey Roberts points out that Stalin "continued to fÍte Jewish writers and artists even at the height of the anti-Zionist campaign of the early 1950s."[49]

When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[50][51] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding.
So all those Russian Christians slaughtered all Jews right? Good God you truly are a fucking moron. Also Wikipedia? That's what you're using as factual sources? Really? What's next Snopes?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:21 PM   #5223
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Also Wikipedia? That's what you're using as factual sources?
Those are direct citations to quotes from books and historians. Are you saying Nikita Khrushchev didn't write this in his memoirs:

"A hostile attitude toward the Jewish nation was a major shortcoming of Stalin's. In his speeches and writings as a leader and theoretician there wasn't even a hint of this. God forbid that anyone assert that a statement by him smacked of antisemitism. Outwardly everything looked correct and proper. But in his inner circle, when he had occasion to speak about some Jewish person, he always used an emphatically distorted pronunciation. This was the way backward people lacking in political consciousness would express themselves in daily life—people with a contemptuous attitude toward Jews. They would deliberately mangle the Russian language, putting on a Jewish accent or imitating certain negative characteristics [attributed to Jews]. Stalin loved to do this, and it became one of his characteristic traits."

Are you pretending this didn't happen:

"When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[50][51] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding."

Are you pretending Stalin was not in charge of the USSR, ordering these genocides? Was Hitler not in charge of Germany ordering genocides? Was Mao Zedong not in charge of China during the Great Leap Forward? Was Kim Il-sung secretly jewish?

This is fully retarded. All the communist countries were run by non-jews. Your conspiracy is laughably stupid.

I don't even know how you can look at this 6 degrees of kevin bacon bullshit and not perceive how ridiculous your antisemitic nonsense is. Or see that the things you seem to be opposed to are largely just liberal ideas, yet for some inexplicable reason you are doing all these illogical contortions to try to blame jews for these things.

I mean why not just blame all women? They vote majority democrat too. You could draw infinite tenuous connections to the evil sisterhood. Every single leader that engaged in genocide was married or closely associated with some woman. Maybe it is a conspiracy where they are pulling all the strings with their female wiles. It makes the exact same amount of sense, and the conspiracy rabbit hole you could go down is so much deeper because there are so many more women behind all the evil men you hate. Explain to me the difference between these two ideas of blaming women vs jews.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #5224
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Those are direct citations to quotes from books and historians. Are you saying Nikita Khrushchev didn't write this in his memoirs:

"A hostile attitude toward the Jewish nation was a major shortcoming of Stalin's. In his speeches and writings as a leader and theoretician there wasn't even a hint of this. God forbid that anyone assert that a statement by him smacked of antisemitism. Outwardly everything looked correct and proper. But in his inner circle, when he had occasion to speak about some Jewish person, he always used an emphatically distorted pronunciation. This was the way backward people lacking in political consciousness would express themselves in daily lifeópeople with a contemptuous attitude toward Jews. They would deliberately mangle the Russian language, putting on a Jewish accent or imitating certain negative characteristics [attributed to Jews]. Stalin loved to do this, and it became one of his characteristic traits."

Are you pretending this didn't happen:

"When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[50][51] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding."

Are you pretending Stalin was not in charge of the USSR, ordering these genocides? Was Hitler not in charge of Germany ordering genocides? Was Mao Zedong not in charge of China during the Great Leap Forward? Was Kim Il-sung secretly jewish?

This is fully retarded. All the communist countries were run by non-jews. Your conspiracy is laughably stupid.

I don't even know how you can look at this 6 degrees of kevin bacon bullshit and not perceive how ridiculous your antisemitic nonsense is. Or see that the things you seem to be opposed to are largely just liberal ideas, yet for some inexplicable reason you are doing all these illogical contortions to try to blame jews for these things.

I mean why not just blame all women? They vote majority democrat too. You could draw infinite tenuous connections to the evil sisterhood. Every single leader that engaged in genocide was married or closely associated with some woman. Maybe it is a conspiracy where they are pulling all the strings with their female wiles. It makes the exact same amount of sense, and the conspiracy rabbit hole you could go down is so much deeper because there are so many more women behind all the evil men you hate. Explain to me the difference between these two ideas of blaming women vs jews.
Stalin not liking Jews doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of the bolsheviks that brought communism to Russia were indeed Jews. I'm sorry that reality doesn't fit your agenda. It also doesn't change the fact that Jews throughout history have been expelled from more countries than any other people. It also doesn't change the fact that the Rothchild banking empire funded both sides of both WW1 and WW2. Amazing eh? Considering Hitler supposedly gassed 6 gorrilon jews without the means or money to do so.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:45 PM   #5225
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Stalin not liking Jews doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of the bolsheviks that brought communism to Russia were indeed Jews. I'm sorry that reality doesn't fit your agenda. It also doesn't change the fact that Jews throughout history have been expelled from more countries than any other people. It also doesn't change the fact that the Rothchild banking empire funded both sides of both WW1 and WW2. Amazing eh? Considering Hitler supposedly gassed 6 gorrilon jews without the means or money to do so.
Explain to me the difference between what you are saying and the idea that women were behind all of it? Everyone involved in what you are talking about had tons of deep ties to women. Can't you see all the connections, it must be true. Do I need to post pictures where I make all the women blue so you can understand how deep the conspiracy goes? 100% of the people involved in these conspiracies had women whispering in their ear the entire time.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:51 PM   #5226
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Explain to me the difference between what you are saying and the idea that women were behind all of it? Everyone involved in what you are talking about had tons of deep ties to women. Can't you see all the connections, it must be true. Do I need to post pictures where I make all the women blue so you can understand how deep the conspiracy goes? 100% of the people involved in these conspiracies had women whispering in their ear the entire time.
When did I ever mention women? Put the crack pipe down commie. You seem to think Daedalus is me now or some shit? I don't need to dual account, I don't give 2 fucks what anyone thinks. That being said he isn't wrong. Zionist are some of the evilest people in the world, and they're at the point where they don't even hide their agenda anymore, because the second anyone calls them out on it, up comes the antisemitism bullshit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:56 PM   #5227
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
When did I ever mention women? Put the crack pipe down commie. You seem to think Daedalus is me now or some shit? I don't need to dual account, I don't give 2 fucks what anyone thinks. That being said he isn't wrong. Zionist are some of the evilest people in the world, and they're at the point where they don't even hide their agenda anymore, because the second anyone calls them out on it, up comes the antisemitism bullshit.
I'm asking you to explain to me why your claims are more credible than the idea that women are behind all of these things.

The Rothchilds are a family made up of at least half women, and beyond just the jews, every family that owns a bank has tons of women involved secretly pulling the strings. I'm sure there were a lot of businesses that were profiteering and playing both sides during the wars. If you look at all of them you will be able to find the women secretly pulling the strings. Why is this idea not true?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:03 PM   #5228
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I'm asking you to explain to me why your claims are more credible than the idea that women are behind all of these things.

The Rothchilds are a family made up of at least half women, and beyond just the jews, every family that owns a bank has tons of women involved secretly pulling the strings. I'm sure there were a lot of businesses that were profiteering and playing both sides during the wars. If you look at all of them you will be able to find the women secretly pulling the strings. Why is this idea not true?
I never said women were behind anything you dumb piece of shit. Women have likely little to do with it. You are trying to deflect here and change the subject so hard it's silly.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:34 PM   #5229
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I never said women were behind anything you dumb piece of shit. Women have likely little to do with it. You are trying to deflect here and change the subject so hard it's silly.
How is it possible for you to be this fucking dense? I guess it explains how you could believe this drivel.

I will try to explain again, even slower this time. Are you capable of seeing the similarities between the ideas I am putting forward about women compared to the ideas you are putting forward about jews? They have almost exactly the same evidence supporting them.

Why is what I am saying about women false, but what you are saying about jews is true? What makes your theory more valid than mine?

The idea that women are responsible for all of these bad things is ridiculous, so how are your ideas about jews not equally ridiculous? They seem to be pretty much the exact same ideas.

Specifically: "I mean why not just blame all women? They vote majority democrat too. You could draw infinite tenuous connections to the evil sisterhood. Every single leader that engaged in genocide was married or closely associated with some woman. Maybe it is a conspiracy where they are pulling all the strings with their female wiles. It makes the exact same amount of sense, and the conspiracy rabbit hole you could go down is so much deeper because there are so many more women behind all the evil men you hate.

The Rothchilds are a family made up of at least half women, and beyond just the jews, every family that owns a bank has tons of women involved secretly pulling the strings. I'm sure there were a lot of businesses that were profiteering and playing both sides during the wars. If you look at all of them you will be able to find the women secretly pulling the strings.

Everyone involved in every atrocity had tons of deep ties to women. Those women were controlling all of the men and making these bad things happen. Women are trying to destroy western culture."
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #5230
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
How is it possible for you to be this fucking dense? I guess it explains how you could believe this drivel.

I will try to explain again, even slower this time. Are you capable of seeing the similarities between the ideas I am putting forward about women compared to the ideas you are putting forward about jews? They have almost exactly the same evidence supporting them.

Why is what I am saying about women false, but what you are saying about jews is true? What makes your theory more valid than mine?

The idea that women are responsible for all of these bad things is ridiculous, so how are your ideas about jews not equally ridiculous? They seem to be pretty much the exact same ideas.

Specifically: "I mean why not just blame all women? They vote majority democrat too. You could draw infinite tenuous connections to the evil sisterhood. Every single leader that engaged in genocide was married or closely associated with some woman. Maybe it is a conspiracy where they are pulling all the strings with their female wiles. It makes the exact same amount of sense, and the conspiracy rabbit hole you could go down is so much deeper because there are so many more women behind all the evil men you hate.

The Rothchilds are a family made up of at least half women, and beyond just the jews, every family that owns a bank has tons of women involved secretly pulling the strings. I'm sure there were a lot of businesses that were profiteering and playing both sides during the wars. If you look at all of them you will be able to find the women secretly pulling the strings.

Everyone involved in every atrocity had tons of deep ties to women. Those women were controlling all of the men and making these bad things happen. Women are trying to destroy western culture."
LOL I guess this view would explain why you allowed women to be raped at frat parties and did nothing. Your level of intellectual dishonesty when you have no reply beyond muh racism is amazeballs. You truly believe some of the richest globalists in history had women controling them? Lofuckinloud
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 11:34 PM   #5231
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You truly believe some of the richest globalists in history had women controling them? Lofuckinloud
You seem to believe the most powerful people in the world had jews controlling them with the exact same nonsensical level of evidence. Honestly, you have even less evidence since the jews are more degrees of separation from them than the women were.

Maybe now you can understand why everyone thinks you are a ridiculous, crazy person.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:01 AM   #5232
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You seem to believe the most powerful people in the world had jews controlling them with the exact same nonsensical level of evidence. Honestly, you have even less evidence since the jews are more degrees of separation from them than the women were.

Maybe now you can understand why everyone thinks you are a ridiculous, crazy person.
The difference being there's plenty of documented proof of the things I say, including quotes from Jews themselves of the things they want to achieve with their flooding western nations with rapeugees. You on the other hand as usual are just talking out your ass.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:26 AM   #5233
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
The difference being there's plenty of documented proof of the things I say, including quotes from Jews themselves of the things they want to achieve with their flooding western nations with rapeugees. You on the other hand as usual are just talking out your ass.
You have random quotes from some random jews possibly adjacent to a position of power saying crazy bullshit.

Are you seriously suggesting I can't find random quotes from women who are adjacent to a position of power saying crazy bullshit?

You really think I can't find powerful globalist women talking about flooding the west with refugees?

You really think I can't find female led organizations doing this kind of stuff? Or even with a male CEO surrounded by women who are really pulling the strings.

What you think about what I am saying is exactly how everyone else feels when you force us to hear about your crazy jewish conspiracies.

Last edited by Eats; 12-11-2019 at 12:45 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:41 AM   #5234
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You have random quotes from some random jews possibly adjacent to a position of power saying crazy bullshit.

Are you seriously suggesting I can't find random quotes from women who are adjacent to a position of power saying crazy bullshit?

You really think I can't find powerful globalist women talking about flooding the west with refugees?
Specter's one of them for sure, so there's one there, she's also a Jew. And let's just look at how great Sweden is doing right now. How's that Islamic enrichment working out for them? Good? How bout Germany, how bout France and England? How's all that enrichment working out for them? How great is it that if the native population fights back they end up in jail while Muslims who rape and kill children go free? Isn't that awesome Eats?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:52 AM   #5235
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Specter's one of them for sure, so there's one there, she's also a Jew. And let's just look at how great Sweden is doing right now. How's that Islamic enrichment working out for them? Good? How bout Germany, how bout France and England? How's all that enrichment working out for them? How great is it that if the native population fights back they end up in jail while Muslims who rape and kill children go free? Isn't that awesome Eats?
I know, right. Merkel is behind it. It is the women doing it. Women all want to destroy the west amiright?

Brigitte Macron is secretly leading the charge in France.

Women are the true threat and we need to stop them.

They're at the point where they don't even hide their agenda anymore, because the second anyone calls them out on it, up comes the sexist discrimination #metoo #believewomen bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
they're at the point where they don't even hide their agenda anymore, because the second anyone calls them out on it, up comes the antisemitism bullshit.

Last edited by Eats; 12-11-2019 at 01:07 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:07 AM   #5236
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I know, right. Merkel is behind it. It is the women doing it. Women all want to destroy the west amiright?

Brigitte Macron is secretly leading the charge in France.

Women are the true threat and we need to stop them.

They're at the point where they don't even hide their agenda anymore, because the second anyone calls them out on it, up comes the sexist discrimination #metoo #believewomen bullshit.
Who do you think they answer to? You're really not any good at this. And since you obviously support left wing politics you must be on board with them. That's the politics the people you vote into office support. How bout George Soros and his open borders bullshit, is he a tranny in disguise Eats? How bout Adam Schiff, Schumer and the rest of the Israel firsters in DC? Are they all women? No, but you know what they all are regardless of gender? Jews.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:26 AM   #5237
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Who do you think they answer to? You're really not any good at this. And since you obviously support left wing politics you must be on board with them. That's the politics the people you vote into office support. How bout George Soros and his open borders bullshit, is he a tranny in disguise Eats? How bout Adam Schiff, Schumer and the rest of the Israel firsters in DC? Are they all women? No, but you know what they all are regardless of gender? Jews.
They obviously answer to the leader of their secretive feminist cabal, Hillary Clinton.

What about AOC and Ilhan Omar and their open borders bullshit, are they Jews in disguise? How about Pelosi, Warren, Ayanna Presley and the rest of the Women firsters in DC? Are they all Jews? No, but you know what they all are regardless of religion? Women!
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:49 AM   #5238
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
They obviously answer to the leader of their secretive feminist cabal, Hillary Clinton.

What about AOC and Ilhan Omar and their open borders bullshit, are they Jews in disguise? How about Pelosi, Warren, Ayanna Presley and the rest of the Women firsters in DC? Are they all Jews? No, but you know what they all are regardless of religion? Women!
Nope but they're just as much shitbags as the rest of em. Btw none of them are "women firsters" they're only out for themselves first. Warren is a fucking scumbag. But again you keep good company with the morons you want in office.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #5239
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Nope but they're just as much shitbags as the rest of em. Btw none of them are "women firsters" they're only out for themselves first. Warren is a fucking scumbag. But again you keep good company with the morons you want in office.
#believewomen is clearly a women first policy. Look at all the women who accused innocent patriots like Trump, Kavanaugh and Roy Moore. It is all of the women. We have to stop their conspiracy.

They are trying to pass an amendment right now to give themselves even more power. They aren't even hiding their globalist agenda.

Greta Thunberg is even trying to use this fake climate fraud so the feminists can take complete control over us.

Is there even a chance that you have enough self awareness for any of this to be getting through to you?

Last edited by Eats; 12-11-2019 at 02:43 PM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:46 PM   #5240
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 11,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Maybe now you can understand why everyone thinks you are a ridiculous, crazy person.
I don't think he's a ridiculous, crazy person. I think he's right. I learned the hard way. I chose not to believe this line of thinking and got burned by it. Ethnic groupthink is very strong. As is the naive groupthink of liberals as a whole. YOU would deny there is any such thing as ethnic groupthink, and you are DEAD WRONG. Is it a good thing? Of course not, but it exists. Saying that no Jews ever tried to assume power and instill Marxist ideology is the same as saying no white Christians ever tried to assume power and colonize the Americas, or enslave Africans, or exterminate other groups who wanted to bring communism to the world. (See Hitler vs Russian invasion)

As with all generalizations of a group, there are some exceptions to the rule. That doesn't make the generalization of the group as a whole any less true.
If 90% of kangaroos jump, but 10% don't, you are totally OK with saying that kangaroos, as a whole, jump.

And believe me, I would LOVE IT if Eats' world view was the CORRECT one. Sadly, it is NOT REALITY. Liberals assume no one is evil except conservatives. Realist conservatives assume almost everyone is evil and deal with it. Because as a whole, human nature has been EVIL, not kumbaya pipe dreams.

Idealism is the Achilles heel of liberal dogma. In the end, the fight between the left and the right comes down to street smart realists vs naÔve idealists.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:56 AM.