Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 01:35 PM
21 Replies, 1,269 Views

Old 07-09-2018, 10:17 AM   #21
Sensei-X
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
While I don't think you should be fired for being a twat on social media. Progressives have been pushing for this kind of reaction for a while, now they have to deal with it when it happens to them as well. Expect a lot of articles stating something along the lines of "you shouldn't be fired for calling out racists on social media" lol
The problem simply stated is that no matter how important you might think you are, if you affect the corporations financial prospects they will kick your ass out. It's not a conservative vs liberal issue, it's just money. Just ask John Schnatter, he got removed (officially "stepped down") as Papa Johns's CEO from a company he started and is still a major stockholder of over his NFL comments. At the end of the day, in business there's no right or wrong, only profits, and if your public rants suddenly put the name of the company at odds with their customers they will cut their losses and go for the easiest solution which is generally firing the employee(s) in question. I doubt any company that hires her will put up with this kind of shit, she obviously has an over-inflated sense of self-importance and she'll find the business world is rather unforgiving particularly when you managed to black-list yourself.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #22
MadMurdock_0311
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-X View Post
The problem simply stated is that no matter how important you might think you are, if you affect the corporations financial prospects they will kick your ass out. It's not a conservative vs liberal issue, it's just money. Just ask John Schnatter, he got removed (officially "stepped down") as Papa Johns's CEO from a company he started and is still a major stockholder of over his NFL comments. At the end of the day, in business there's no right or wrong, only profits, and if your public rants suddenly put the name of the company at odds with their customers they will cut their losses and go for the easiest solution which is generally firing the employee(s) in question. I doubt any company that hires her will put up with this kind of shit, she obviously has an over-inflated sense of self-importance and she'll find the business world is rather unforgiving particularly when you managed to black-list yourself.
This is exactly how it works. Yet, (some) people can't seem to accept it; they'd rather act a victim and a martyr. There are some really strange, daft people out there.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #23
Major Dan
Conductor Dan

That’s why I fly way under the radar. Lol
Old 07-11-2018, 05:24 AM   #24
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
While I don't think you should be fired for being a twat on social media. Progressives have been pushing for this kind of reaction for a while, now they have to deal with it when it happens to them as well. Expect a lot of articles stating something along the lines of "you shouldn't be fired for calling out racists on social media" lol
She wasn't fired for having the wrong opinion. That's what the leftists push that is so dangerous. She was fired for attacking a fan on the internet and behaving poorly while both proudly using her status as a team member of ArenaNet as justification and acting as its public representation. Those are the fireable offenses, not her voting record.
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context

Last edited by Rommel; 07-11-2018 at 05:36 AM..
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #25
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Did you see what Peter Fonda wrote about Baron Trump? The left is unhinged, and the only people still in denial about it are liberals. So what does that make you sunshine?
Wow nice strawman. Again, what I said is about the definition of classical liberalism, not the batshit loco fuckshow you call politics in the USA.

That makes me someone who can read and comprehend english motherfucker..

What does your evasion of any issues and bringing up strawmen make you?

Right an absolute cunt.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #26
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
She wasn't fired for having the wrong opinion. That's what the leftists push that is so dangerous. She was fired for attacking a fan on the internet and behaving poorly while both proudly using her status as a team member of ArenaNet as justification and acting as its public representation. Those are the fireable offenses, not her voting record.
Yes! Exactly. It doesn't matter if you say offensive things about the left or the right, your employer can fire you under that aforementioned justification.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:34 AM   #27
Vulture
Evil Dead

I think this is justification for what the original GamerGate (not the later 4chan BS) was about, people bringing in SJW into gaming and then using is as an excuse for being an asshat.
Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #28
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Wow nice strawman. Again, what I said is about the definition of classical liberalism, not the batshit loco fuckshow you call politics in the USA.

That makes me someone who can read and comprehend english motherfucker..

What does your evasion of any issues and bringing up strawmen make you?

Right an absolute cunt.
What strawman are you referring to? this is the entire quote I replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Cuz progressives are known for their twitter shenanigans in this day and age...

And because you believe in civil polite discussion (ha!)

Also, keep calling me liberal... first of all, I'm not a liberal.. secondly Liberalism (the word traditionally defined, not your neo left Amurrican idiocy) is a valid ideology. But hey, just call them cucks and make stupid frog cartoons.. and of course snowflakes..

Then freak out at any comparison to nazis to your side etc.

Fucking hypocritical douchenozzle.

(Off, but on topic, Arena net writer bitch got what she deserved.)
Progressives ARE known for their twitter shenanigans, absofuckinglutely. Asking for abuse of kids because they're related to Trump. telling people to attack Americans for not being left of center, Maxine Walters. They are unhinged.

There is no classical liberalism today, your ilk has driven themselves off the fucking cliff.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arenanet, guild wars 2