1 Replies, 234 Views
PUBG Coming to PS4...
Last post by SpectralThundr
11-17-2018 10:13 PM
16 Replies, 1,328 Views

Old 11-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #21
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Warcraft: the poor mans Command and Conquer. Never understood the like for this series when C&C/Westwood always did RTS better than Blizzard ever could in their wet dreams.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:37 AM   #22
Exodus
Evil Dead

A company that built its bones on PC games turns its back on its core fan base by saying oh hey everyone's got a phone here's a game guys....

"but we liked you guys for PC games tho..."
"it's cool you got a phone right you'll love it!!"
*doesn't care what fans want just wants chinese mobile game market share*

/marketingmissioncomplete

*Hey guys these idiots are going to keep subscribing to your mmo anyways and you already own what you can get out of that market. It's time to get a bite out of the asian mobile market with some crappy game that some chinese dev can chug out. The north american fanbase is a shit compared to what you could get if you made a mobile game!*

Real Talk.

this is capitalism in its finest form folks. This is why capitalism fucking sucks. I believe in fair competition. I believe in a fair wage. But I don't believe in giving up integrity because there's no money in that. Integrity. What a fucking dead word in this current era. Well unless you're a ferengi.

I'm not mad they are making a mobile game. I'm mad that it's the only thing coming down the pipeline ignoring the core fan base's platform.
FUCK YOU TOO BLIZZARD
Old 11-04-2018, 01:00 AM   #23
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I hate playing games like Diablo on my phone. Even with a bluetooth controller they suck and using virtual controls they are even worse.

Unless they are doing a completely new take on the 3D Isometric Diablo (I don't know if they showed any gameplay) this is not just a pass, but a hard pass for me.

There's a 3D Iso Marvel Heroes game I played on my iPad. I really wanted to like it but the virtual controller made it so stupidly awkward after a few hours I just uninstalled it. And it was chock-full of Pay 2 Win and other Microtransactions too, which is something Blizzard is very bully about these days.

I'm not down for a 3D Isometric mobile Diablo that uses a virtual controller which is saturated with Microtransactions. I think it would be a hard sell even to normal mobile gamers.

I am down for the remastered Warcraft 3. Depends, I sort of don't like the idea all the retconning from WoW is going to be retroactively backed into Warcraft 3 but the graphic upgrades are nice. I always like the character of Warcraft over C&C and I spent hours playing it.

Also, last time people had their hands on the Warcraft 3 editor they created the MOBA genre. Who knows what a whole new generation of people will be able to do with that editor?! It's pretty exciting but, at the same time, I'm a little bummed a Remaster (granted, of one of the greatest games of all time) is the biggest thing to come out of Blizzcon.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:48 AM   #24
Azrael
Evil Dead

This is a day 1 buy for me, War 3 is one of my favourite games of all time. Still would have much preferred Warcraft 4/Diablo 4. This seems more of a side project as opposed to a fully fledged release. Blizz definitely half assing it on this one
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #25
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

I’ve looked at the new art a little more and I’m not really a fan. They’re taking queues from the Mists of Pandaria cinematic and I think that’s a bit of a mistake. I liked Mists but I never cared for the way the orcs looked in those movies.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:14 AM   #26
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I will probably play this when they give it out for free, but the remaster isnít really even all that great looking. I was expecting it to look a lot better and $30 is way steep for a re-skin of an old game that if I wanted to play I could still be playing.

This on top of the Diablo mobile rip-from Chinese farming game and they really dropped the ball this year.

They keep kicking Heroes of the Storm in the teeth too, every time you turn around they are re-working maps and characters to make them appeal more to the dumb masses and less to the hardcore gamers who are actually playing the game. The Garden of Terror map is just an absolute travesty that never should have happened and no one wanted the Azmodan re-work, and what is funny is that because his health is so high, he is still one of the most played characters in the game even though now heís shit.

They are really going in the Wong direction here and at a time when console is king and PC is really the secondary market, they canít afford to make these kind of mistakes.

Tags
warcraft 3 reforged