Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:41 AM
0 Replies, 107 Views

Old 02-23-2018, 06:43 AM   #61
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Obama was great at reading speeches written by other people. Every time he tried speaking on his own he bumbled his way through sentences worse than George W.
I will admit to bias but I think this is pretty accurate. Obama had that one great speech but he struggled with a many others, plagued by the "uhhs" and "umms" that most people suffer from when speaking in front of large groups. I don't think he ever gave another really memorable speech since then. All of our recent presidents have had memorable statements within speeches but I don't think any of them have been truly great speakers.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:35 AM   #62
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Terran: It isn't a bad thing to realize there is still racial injustice in the world.
Get back to me when "structural racism" and "intersectionality" and "the inherent racism of whiteness" are no longer planks to the Democrat Party platform and we can talk about ACTUAL issues.

When it's all racism, NONE OF IT IS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:26 AM   #63
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Mmmmm. You can TASTE the diversity!

Democrats are demented racist sociopaths.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:30 AM   #64
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:

We envy the sane racist sociopaths over there on the right. (You do know that Gov. Rauner is GOP, right?)
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:13 PM   #65
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:

44% of Americans are demented racist sociopaths? Damn. I didn't know that. Why are we patriotically defending this country again? Sounds like we should just light it on fire and start all over. When nearly half the country are demented racist sociopaths, I think something went terribly wrong somewhere and we need to start from scratch. I'd rewind back to the days of single-celled organisms and let the evolutionary cycle start all over.

There is hope, though. The last bastion of hope, I'd say. The other side of the coin. The Republicans. They're the NOT demented racist sociopaths. Hopefully they can come up with a solution before it's too late. I think electing Donald Trump was a good start, who is the absolute furthest from a sociopath that we've ever seen in a president.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:21 PM   #66
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Why are we patriotically defending this country again?
You're...not. Not even willing to finish a wall you voted to build a decade ago. Really a damn shame, defending the rights of illegals over those of actual citizens and legal residents following the law.

I'm over here with the deplorables. Thanks Hillary!
Quote:
Old 02-23-2018, 12:37 PM   #67
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're...not. Not even willing to finish a wall you voted to build a decade ago. Really a damn shame, defending the rights of illegals over those of actual citizens and legal residents following the law.

I'm over here with the deplorables. Thanks Hillary!
Hey, I'm giving all the tax dollars I can for the wall. You wouldn't believe how much I gave in taxes this year. Where's the wall?? Put the walls up already!

But I was just thinking...Since it was just confirmed that 44% of US citizens are racist demented sociopaths, shouldn't we not want a wall? Shouldn't we be trying to kick everyone out, instead of trapping the demented sociopaths in? We should maybe consider a trade. We'll take "illegals" to replace half of all U.S. Citizens here. The demented sociopath half. I don't think common ground can be found with demented sociopaths. We should just replace them.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 02-23-2018 at 12:49 PM..
Old 02-23-2018, 01:22 PM   #68
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Shouldn't we be trying to kick everyone out, instead of trapping the demented sociopaths in?
I absolutely agree. Danny Glover and Sean Penn have pointed the way toward paradise for demented Dem sociopaths, as you describe them...head south to Venezuela.

We'll keep a one-way lane open in the wall for those who belong on that crazy train.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2018, 10:25 PM   #69
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
I absolutely agree. Danny Glover and Sean Penn have pointed the way toward paradise for demented Dem sociopaths, as you describe them...head south to Venezuela.
Don't you DARE talk about the Predator killer that way! Let me guess, you're going to talk shit about Gary Busy next?? He's totally sane....

The point I was trying to make was just an abstract one in that you and I are both American. We're both LUCKY and glad to be American. And I'm not actually a democratic voter, but some of my ideals as you already know sway more left than the right. Some are red. Too many for me to vote straight left. That's why I'd never vote for a Hillary Clinton. But I guarantee - you and I can sit down over a beer and agree on 100 different things that just stem from having some sense of empathy, caring, and interest in the direction of the country. Your views are often starkly different than mine, but I don't think you're a sociopath - or deranged for that matter. I don't instantly think, even in the face of your views being sometimes wildly different than mine, that you're an oxygen thief sociopath. And that level of divisiveness is fucking stupid and unproductive. If I convinced myself you were a lunatic, I wouldn't listen to what you have to say, and I wouldn't listen to what like-minded (to you) people have to say, and therefore I'd never challenge myself. If I didn't challenge myself, I would be a waste of space.

So I'm confused when you come out angry and swinging, when it seems to be in everyone's best interest to have a normal, civil conversation about things like race and any other issues involving the state of our country, instead of having an emotional knee-jerk reaction, and flailing around calling people names like an asshole. Not that you did that in this particular thread. If we're going to talk about race or whatever, I'd rather have a productive conversation about it rather than resort to "37% or 44% of the country are sociopaths".

If you ask me, anyone who's biggest life purpose is to gain money and power for themselves at any expense (some might label them as job creators! hah) is far closer to bordering sociopathic behavior, but that kind of mentality doesn't really jive with what our culture tells us we should be doing. I should be seeking the next big promotion right now. It was just vague commentary on the importance of solidarity and being mindful of red vs blue bullshit. Anyway, blah blah blah.

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 02-23-2018 at 11:14 PM..
Old 02-23-2018, 11:16 PM   #70
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
So I'm confused when you come out angry and swinging
Don't be confused. It's the Internet. If you expect any less you're unfamiliar with the Internet.

Have a beer, but make it a good one. Not one of the mass market piss water varieties, but a quality one like a Guinness Extra Stout or the like.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2018, 11:24 PM   #71
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Don't be confused. It's the Internet. If you expect any less you're unfamiliar with the Internet.

Have a beer, but make it a good one. Not one of the mass market piss water varieties, but a quality one like a Guinness Extra Stout or the like.
Guinness is fine and good, but you haven't had a beer until it was brewed in a Belgian monastery

Old 02-24-2018, 12:06 AM   #72
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
I will admit to bias but I think this is pretty accurate. Obama had that one great speech but he struggled with a many others, plagued by the "uhhs" and "umms" that most people suffer from when speaking in front of large groups.
I expect Max to be unable to recognize and give credit where it's due but I think it shouldn't be difficult to realize Obama was a great and inspiring orator.

He was clear, concise, articulate, reasoned, and orderly... again, given a framework. His victory speeches were amazing, his inauguration speeches were great. His state of the union speeches were awful (because they liked to be divisive) though they were well spoken.

In townhalls, even when given a question in a slightly hostile manner (check for the time he was asked pointedly about how he thinks he can speak about gun control when his home town of Chicago, under dem control, sucks at it) he manages to present a clear and concise argument (full of excuses and misinformation as it is).

While he had his share of stutters and umms and uhhs in off the cuff moments as most people do but when given the time to prepare or even a framework I don't think it's unfair to place him among the greatest speakers of the last century.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:16 AM   #73
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:

While he had his share of stutters and umms and uhhs in off the cuff moments as most people do but when given the time to prepare or even a framework I don't think it's unfair to place him among the greatest speakers of the last century.
WRONG! impossible. That doesn't fit with my narrative, and I don't exactly challenge myself. My color all good. Other color all bad. That's why I listen to talk-radio that reaffirms my beliefs for me all day. The other half are psychotics that I strangely wish to defend by talking about how amazing Americans are. I hate this great country.

Old 02-24-2018, 12:34 AM   #74
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Get back to me when "structural racism" and "intersectionality" and "the inherent racism of whiteness" are no longer planks to the Democrat Party platform and we can talk about ACTUAL issues.
I'm not sure any of those things you mention were relevant to your response to Jaz. You were just trolling as usual but I get what you are saying. In this case you're just pulling an Anenome and upping your post count while being a prick.

It needs a sea change moment which actually addresses those real problems we, well most of us, know about. Black Panther, for all the percieved good it does for folks of African decent (which is, apparently all of us if we go back far enough) doesn't give many drops to that necessary sea change.

* Does it do anything to highlight the importance of a two parent (and two gender) household? Sorta, I guess you could get that message if you looked at it in a way.

* Does it show how crucial it is to graduate with a high school diploma? Maybe since Killmonger went to college in pursuit of his ambitions

* How can we impress upon them the importance of not becoming a parent before they graduate high school or, better yet, college? Not a mention.

* How can you instill a work ethic into people so they get up every day to get to a real regular job on time. Maybe. We don't see much of regular Wakanda life.

* Optional: Faith can play a part if so desired. Clearly the people of Wakanda are very invested in ancestor worship but that veneration does not guide them in their day to day lives so is less likely to be as good an influence.

But voicing and addressing it means the victim is actually victimizing themselves and personal responsibility is *hard*.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:02 AM   #75
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Guinness is fine and good, but you haven't had a beer until it was brewed in a Belgian monastery
Now that looks interesting! Glad it's not American piss water. So few decent American beers. Sad.

Quote:
I'm not sure any of those things you mention were relevant to your response to Jaz.
Completely relevant. As relevant as a focus on the color of the actors in a film. If it's about race, race becomes relevant, and to him it is ALWAYS about race. And I'm not a prick, I'm a white male, which clearly makes me a racist misogynist sitting atop the structurally racist ruins of a culture that hates all others because of intersectional transphobic blah blah....progressive retardation!
Quote:
Old 05-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #76
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Before you go, I really have to recommend a terrific film you just have to see. You'll love it!

Black Panther.
TIL

You are a basic bitch faggot.

InB4 your little girls become race mixing sellouts.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:47 PM   #77
Terran
Evil Dead

So you really enjoyed Black Panther then? Excellent!
Quote:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:05 PM   #78
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
So you really enjoyed Black Panther then? Excellent!
That would be funny in a world where i would ever see such a simple, stupid, cuck,triple faggot bitch enough to pay money to see such a piece of shit. Or even pay for cable to even catch it on USA on a rerun one day......get real..Im not fucking stupid. 2018 TV is for the plebs. You pleb.

But na bra, ive seen 3 movies in teh past 8 years.

I'll leave the money wasting to you. Do you subject your kids to this shit bra?
Old 05-02-2018, 09:15 PM   #79
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
We envy the sane racist sociopaths over there on the right. (You do know that Gov. Rauner is GOP, right?)
Implying i care who is racist......
Old 05-02-2018, 09:17 PM   #80
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Do you subject your kids to this shit bra?
No, I don't let them read your posts.
Quote:

Tags
wakanada!!!!!!!!, weekend boxoffice chart