Youtube TV - anyone...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 10:25 PM
1 Replies, 1,593 Views

Old 12-14-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
4205 Cast
Death Knight

4205 Cast - Infinite Story

The truth has been revealed and made liars out of some of us! The full cast returns for another week with infinite possibilities. This week, Andre tries to end the show early, Theo makes the obvious choices, Chris has all the wrong answers, Anthoney breaks out of his comfort zone and Joe finds a nostalgic happy place. We're coming at you live, though you'll hear us on tape delay, The Kings are back on EvilAvatar with the forty-seventh episode of the 4205 Cast podcast and this week The Kings discuss Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and the Playstation Experience.

This week on the 4205 Cast - Infinite Story

Quote:
In a week full of news, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and Last of Us Part 2 shined the brightest. But we got an unexpected party crasher in fifteen year old game. Yes, Joe has finally found something to play with Vagrant Story--but the challenge is still for you to name a contemporary game for him to play!

Like the show? Check out the 4205 Cast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, and iTunes for all the back episodes you've missed, then check out the Kings on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:21 PM   #2
sai tyrus
Renegade Paragon

I've seen you guys post here once or twice. I've actually checked out the podcast and found it to be good quality. But I've got no interest because I don't know who you are. Engage with the community here on occasion, let us get a feel for your personalities and likes, and I guarantee people here will start to listen to you guys. Other users have even asked who you guys are - and no one replied. That's a serious oversight on your part as you're missing out on potential audience members.

I'm probably one of your best proponents as I'm balls-deep in grad school and my time to consume gaming media is severely limited. I'm not saying cater to me, but engage with the community here to pique our interest. As it stands, I have no idea who you all are and who you're tied to on the site (if anyone). Among the reds, we've debated quite a bit as to whether or not to continue approving your posts as we don't know who you are and you don't engage with the community here.

Again, I say all of this not to be a dick. I think you guys have some good quality content, but part of building a community is engaging with that community instead of just dumping content on various outlets and social media.

Metal Jesus is a great example of someone who's engaged with this community but has blown up to the point where he's able to do the YouTube gig full-time. He chimes in on threads that interest him and comments back on his posts. He doesn't need us anymore. But he continues to engage in conversations because he probably likes some of the discussions and it also helps his channel. Some of the threads with his posts have 20 or more comments from forum-members here alone. You guys need to do that if you want your podcast to grow. As someone who's created content, I understand that you want people to check it out.

You don't have to get crazy with the posts and be a heavily invested forum-user, but you guys should get more involved here. Create separate accounts. Lets us know who you are. Start a discussion.

Anyhoo, that's my thoughts. Best of luck.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!" - Bilbo Baggins
sai tyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
4205 Cast
Death Knight

(Joe) Hey, thanks for listening! This is something we've all been notoriously bad about and you're right, of course, we'd love to engage around here more. I've taken some steps to remedy that and have encouraged the others to do so too. We were pretty much thrilled when we were approached to share our stuff here and though I've never created an account to share in discussions I've been a visitor here for many years.

This project we've undertaken over the last year has been a labor of love. Prior to this, we've never been used to putting ourselves out there but here we are today with the need to do exactly that! We're bettering ourselves and this project and juggling adult life at the same time. That's pretty much what we're all about, what happens when lifelong gamers grow up? Kind of a project several decades in the making if you look at it that way, and something I think is pretty damn relatable nowadays.

You guys have been pretty generous with us and we're grateful for that and maybe some of us feel that if we go too deep we may overstay our welcome or become overbearing. We're big on answering questions if you've got any, and I for one would love to break the anonymity cycle!
Old 12-15-2016, 04:13 AM   #4
Rommel
International Playboy

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A CHINA CABINET? Did you kill your grandma and take over her house? Is her body floating in a bathtub, being tanned in a forgotten bathroom in your dank, murder basement?
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:20 AM   #5
sai tyrus
Renegade Paragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4205 Cast View Post
(Joe) Hey, thanks for listening! This is something we've all been notoriously bad about and you're right, of course, we'd love to engage around here more. I've taken some steps to remedy that and have encouraged the others to do so too. We were pretty much thrilled when we were approached to share our stuff here and though I've never created an account to share in discussions I've been a visitor here for many years.

This project we've undertaken over the last year has been a labor of love. Prior to this, we've never been used to putting ourselves out there but here we are today with the need to do exactly that! We're bettering ourselves and this project and juggling adult life at the same time. That's pretty much what we're all about, what happens when lifelong gamers grow up? Kind of a project several decades in the making if you look at it that way, and something I think is pretty damn relatable nowadays.

You guys have been pretty generous with us and we're grateful for that and maybe some of us feel that if we go too deep we may overstay our welcome or become overbearing. We're big on answering questions if you've got any, and I for one would love to break the anonymity cycle!
No worries, man. I just know as someone who's checked out the show, the more I get to know you guys, the more I'll be likely to tune in. It really is good content. So keep up the good work. Not sure if you guys have a Youtube channel, but you may want to upload the audio there, too. I wouldn't worry about having video with it (as that can also be a LOT of additional work), but it's just another way you can widen your scope and possibly get more fans. Also, we can embed the video in some of your posts right here. Just a thought.

Anyhoo, best of luck. Keep up the good work!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!" - Bilbo Baggins
Old 12-15-2016, 05:47 AM   #6
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai tyrus View Post
No wor--
No, no, shut up. Shut up. You're missing the plot shut up. Shut up. One of them has a China cabinet. This thread is now about a grown man who has a China cabinet.
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:17 AM   #7
sai tyrus
Renegade Paragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
No, no, shut up. Shut up. You're missing the plot shut up. Shut up. One of them has a China cabinet. This thread is now about a grown man who has a China cabinet.
I haven't gotten to that part yet.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:24 PM   #8
4205 Cast
Death Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A CHINA CABINET? Did you kill your grandma and take over her house? Is her body floating in a bathtub, being tanned in a forgotten bathroom in your dank, murder basement?
The more important question is will the china cabinet last while I'm sitting in front of it every week?