2 Replies, 305 Views

Old 01-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #61
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
And also:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...-for-children/

You seem really susceptible to whackadoo internet conspiracy theories.
Read her actual arguments regarding the Mann Act and you'll see where the meme came from. She's ok with the age of consent being 12. She may as well be saying I'm ok with pedos. She made the argument that it's discriminatory otherwise.

Ol Ruthie is a raging feminist and always was.
https://www.fpparchive.org/media/doc...ust%20Fund.pdf

That link's cert is expired, Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Feminist World View_Phyllis Schlafly_July 1993_The Eagle Trust Fund.pdf is the document you're looking for. Educate yourself.

They did not vet her very well when Clinton nominated her, it's interesting that Kavanaugh was considered guilty of sexual assault without a trial tho. You leftist have a very interesting view on the world and how laws work.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:19 PM   #62
solinari6
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Read her actual arguments regarding the Mann Act and you'll see where the meme came from. She's ok with the age of consent being 12. She may as well be saying I'm ok with pedos. She made the argument that it's discriminatory otherwise.

Ol Ruthie is a raging feminist and always was.
https://www.fpparchive.org/media/doc...ust%20Fund.pdf

That link's cert is expired, Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Feminist World View_Phyllis Schlafly_July 1993_The Eagle Trust Fund.pdf is the document you're looking for. Educate yourself.

They did not vet her very well when Clinton nominated her, it's interesting that Kavanaugh was considered guilty of sexual assault without a trial tho. You leftist have a very interesting view on the world and how laws work.
Snopes covers that, and said it's bunk. I'll trust them over a crackpot conspiracy theorist such as yourself.

I mean really, you are taking a "quote" from Ruth, in an article written by a right wing extremist, showing all the reasons why Ruth is EVIL, that also has 2 mysterious ellipses in it ... you're taking THAT as proof that Ruth wants to lower the age of consent to 12.

Last edited by solinari6; 01-08-2019 at 02:31 PM..
solinari6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:42 PM   #63
DingBat
Evil Dead

Phyllis Schlafly would not be likely to pass most peopleís sniff test for impartiality.
DingBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #64
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
Phyllis Schlafly would not be likely to pass most peopleís sniff test for impartiality.
But Snopes sure does amiright? I do think Ginsburg was likely taken out of context here but letís not pretend that Schlafly is some maniac while Snopes is some ivory tower of truth.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #65
DingBat
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
But Snopes sure does amiright? I do think Ginsburg was likely taken out of context here but letís not pretend that Schlafly is some maniac while Snopes is some ivory tower of truth.
Your objection is valid. But I did not say I was accepting the snopes version either.
DingBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:23 PM   #66
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Phyllis Schlafly would not be likely to pass most people’s sniff test for impartiality.
The far leftist snopes is just dandy though right? She lists RBG's actual arguments in black and white. And really not need pick them apart to begin with. The woman is batshit crazy.

Here are some of the extremist feminist concepts from the Ginsburg's report.
Sex Bias in the US Code
page 206.
The traditional family concept of husband as breadwinner and Wife as homemaker must be eliminated. Congress and the President should direct their attention the concept that pervades the code. That the adult world is and should be divided into two classes, independent men, whose primary responsibility is to win bread for a family, and dependent women. Whose primary responsibility is to care for children and household. This concept must be eliminated from the code if it is to reflect the equality principle. It is a prime recommendation of this report that all legislation based on the breadwinning husband-dependant homemaking wife pattern, be recase using precise functional decription in lieu of gross gender classification.

Page 101
Prisons and reformatories must be sex-intergrated. If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single sex institutions should be rejected.

There's just 2 examples of her batshit views. Though with how the left acts today it's pretty par for the course. She's a revolutionary for how fucking nuts progressives are today, and she was spouting this shit in the 70's.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #67
solinari6
Evil Dead

Wait a minute ...
Quote:
It is a prime recommendation of this report that all legislation based on the breadwinning husband-dependant homemaking wife pattern, be recase using precise functional decription in lieu of gross gender classification.
So we shouldn't write laws that assume men are the breadwinners and women are dependant on their husbands. Ok, so what exactly is batshit crazy about that? Are you an incel?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:45 PM   #68
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Wait a minute ...

So we shouldn't write laws that assume men are the breadwinners and women are dependant on their husbands. Ok, so what exactly is batshit crazy about that? Are you an incel?
You didn't need 2 incomes back then, the fed hadn't made currency as worthless as they've made it today. It's an attack on traditional marriage and a wife being a homemaker. you know it, I know it. save your phony outrage.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:46 PM   #69
solinari6
Evil Dead

Quote:
You didn't need 2 incomes back then, the fed hadn't made currency as worthless as they've made it today. It's an attack on traditional marriage and a wife being a homemaker. you know it, I know it. save your phony outrage.
Yes, it was a much needed attack on the traditional idea that men were the breadwinner and women were the homemaker. We are ALL much better off now that we aren't still stuck in those same tropes.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:04 PM   #70
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes, it was a much needed attack on the traditional idea that men were the breadwinner and women were the homemaker. We are ALL much better off now that we aren't still stuck in those same tropes.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:21 PM   #71
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Traditional marriage was so bad! Thank goodness women are now forced to work! Anything else is total misogyny and an affront to women! Liberalism never once.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:22 PM   #72
solinari6
Evil Dead

Quote:
Traditional marriage was so bad! Thank goodness women are now forced to work! Anything else is total misogyny and an affront to women! Liberalism never once.
Face it, you are your ideals are dinosaurs. Get with the times, or suffer their fate.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:25 PM   #73
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Face it, you are your ideals are dinosaurs. Get with the times, or suffer their fate.
Your liberal arts degree isn't going to get you anywhere.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:29 PM   #74
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Things are so expensive today that women had more of a choice whether or not to work back then than they do now. Why do you hate women and want to take their choices away?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #75
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Here's another winning portion of Ruthie's outrage, this one specific to the Mann Act itself.
The Mann Act must be repealed, women should not be protected from "bad" men.
"The Mann Act prohibits the transportation of women and girls for prostitution, debauchery, or any other immoral purpose. The act poses the invasion of privacy issue in an acute form. The Mann Act also is offensive because of the women it perpetuates. It was meant to protect from the villainous interstate and international traffic in women and girls" Those women and girls who if given a fair chance, would in all human probability have been good wives and mothers, and useful citizens. The Act was meant to protect weak women from bad men."

Basically she makes the statement that protecting women from rape and being sold as objects is sexist.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:24 PM   #76
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzkidd View Post
I've never given a shit about Overwatch nor the Golden Globes. Nor Jews.

I see your point that being white is now a "bad" thing in some hyper-elite or online circles, and it is certainly annoying. I will always operate based on the Martin Luther King Jr. line:
"I have a dream that (my children) will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

That's the way I operate and I respect seeing others operate in the same way.
Non whites in positions of power have judged whites by the content of our character, and they have decided we have to go.

This gon be good. And whats crazy is im not being hyperbolic in saying that. Oh yea, dis gon be good.

Quote:
Actually I don't, I agree with you believe it or not. I truly believe a majority are actually waking up.
Yup *high five

Quote:
This is not a "left" or "right" thing. It's just a thing. Extreme politics, at either end of the spectrum, deliberately work to remove tolerance to other points of view and remove empathy for other groups of human beings. Because people with empathy don't tend to wish ill on other humans.

That is how a thread on a gaming site regarding the introduction of a gay character into a game becomes an angry outcry on the destruction of society.
I think your downplaying the dynamics here. The left has shown their lack of empathy. If its from indoctrination or genetics or whatever, they lack it. All you have to do is look at the examples over the past couple years of them demanding apologies for things, getting them, and then doubling down, doxing, and destroying lives anyway.

The right has just now found its voice for intolerant rhetoric. And its about dam time. Cool thing is, the far right is where the intellectuals are congregated now. The left is all out of steam, just trying to maintain the power they have accumulated. All they have left is inverting reality itself.

If we are going to maintain this delicate balance of power known as democracy 'the right' is going to have to regain some power for the next several decades. People's common sense, pride of country and culture and reality are being pushed to the brink here.

The left and their (((handlers))) don't seem to understand balance. The right conceded on gay rights back in the day because they understand the notion of fair fight, give and take. The left is nothing but foot to the floor, and now we have demon trannys reading books to 7 year olds. That alone is enough for me to let Trump to install a dictatorship. And i cant be the only one.

We are already at the point of no return. This game will be over once the left comes for white women, they are the final buffer, and its starting up now. And imma be here like..... i told ya so

I see this game for what it is now. I'm pretty sure i have the 30k ft view. All that's left to do now is wait.

The Cycle Of Democracy
Endless Revolution Marxism

Whatever you want to call it. The left has confirmed they are not stopping.

Last edited by blackzc; 01-08-2019 at 09:36 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:33 PM   #77
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

Basically she makes the statement that protecting women from rape and being sold as objects is sexist.

Yeah, if you think about it, these laws do uphold the patriarchy. In her view, it keeps men in a position of power. I get her logic but men are in power for reasons and stuff. And its not like women don't hold power, they always have. Getting rid of the patriarchy, and making men and women the same would make laws like this unnecessary. In her view..

But ya know, nature and stuff. Men are going to protect their women. Its the right and natural thing to do.

Check out what RBG had to say about things in a book she wrote in 1977. That chick was SJW edgy AF. Yes, was. I think shes dead.

Last edited by blackzc; 01-08-2019 at 09:50 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:48 PM   #78
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Yeah, if you think about it, these laws do uphold the patriarchy. In her view, it keeps men in a position of power. I get her logic but men are in power for reasons and stuff. And its not like women don't hold power, they always have. Getting rid of the patriarchy, and making men and women the same would make laws like this unnecessary.

But ya know, nature and stuff. Men are going to protect their women. Its the right and natural thing to do.

Check out what RBG had to say about things in a book she wrote in 1977. That chick was SJW edgy AF. Yes, was. I think shes dead.
Can you imagine how nuts the left will go if RBG is/does die? 2 conservative SC justices.. the horror! If people thought the Kavanaugh circus was bad, just imagine Trump being able to nominate another SC Justice. Grab popcorn
Old 01-09-2019, 12:07 AM   #79
Exodus
Evil Dead

They should just make the entire cast LGBBQT at this point.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:42 AM   #80
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Can you imagine how nuts the left will go if RBG is/does die? 2 conservative SC justices.. the horror! If people thought the Kavanaugh circus was bad, just imagine Trump being able to nominate another SC Justice. Grab popcorn
I pretty much guarantee she won't make 2 more years. She can't even report for work at this point, so I think the writing is on the wall here.

Tags
overwatch