Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
George RR Martin Delays...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 07:52 AM
14 Replies, 826 Views
Switch hacked:...
Last post by Aerol901
Today 07:23 AM
28 Replies, 1,677 Views
BATTLETECH Launches...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 06:43 AM
9 Replies, 989 Views
Destiny 2 Expansion II:...
Last post by Exodus
Today 04:36 AM
5 Replies, 482 Views
PlayStation Plus Games...
Last post by Scherge
Today 04:05 AM
4 Replies, 406 Views
Gun Control
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:56 AM
388 Replies, 13,907 Views
Frostpunk - Launch...
Last post by Scherge
Today 01:07 AM
7 Replies, 926 Views
Spider-Man PS4 Second...
Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 08:33 PM
5 Replies, 452 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #81
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I have learned from, taught, served, worked alongside, mentored, given money to, and been friends with white people a,l of my life. Therefore there is CLEARLY no factual basis, on any level, to say I ďhateĒwhite people.
Farrakhan can say the same. So can a lot of racists.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #82
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Farrakhan can say the same. So can a lot of racists.
Youíre youíre flat out ad itting that when you use the term racist, itís just a random pejorative that has no real meaning.

Well when I use the term, thatís not at all what it means. I actually use the term as a real word with a real meaning instead of a flippant display of petulance.

I respect white people as human beings and respect and honor all of their God given rights. I also treat them as fully realized citizens of the United States Of America with all of the rights and priveledge afforded to them by the constitution and all other applicable laws.

You and Spectral apparently think some Americans need to earn their rights by living up to your arbitrary standards, and making sure anybody who happens to look like them does as well, before they are afforded their civil rights.

Youíre enemies of freedom and liberty and you should be sickened by yourselves.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #83
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
You need to get your head out of your ass and abandon your spooned “left”, “right”, sports team version of the world. It’s making you delusional and stupid. The world doesn’t work like that. Talk radio hosts make that stuff up to sell to you as a product. None of it is real.
No it's really not, I subscribe to fiscal conservatism, to national sovereignty, I am against globalism an being ruled. Can you name me one liberal who subscribes to any of those things? I highly doubt it. Again, I don't need a radio host, or conservative news site to think for me, I have felt this way my entire life since childhood, no one told me what to think or believe. Though again I know history of the US and the world, I have common sense. I doubt highly you can claim the same since it's all about white & black to you rather than people just being people regardless of what their color is, color is unimportant, what you do with yourself determines your worth.

Edit: never mind that you can't seem to grasp that democrats were against freeing the slaves, that THEY imposed jim crow laws, that they FOUGHT and died to keep blacks as slaves. Yet you and most of black America have been brainwashed to think liberals give a fuck about you when they don't. Just your vote to keep THEM in power.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:11 PM   #84
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
...when you use the term racist, it’s just a random pejorative that has no real meaning.
Mirror much?

Quote:
I respect white people as human beings
This right here. You can't even see it. You're the racist!

When I talk about respect for people, their color is immaterial. You're just completely wrapped up in race and a racialist view of the world.

You are blackzc's mirror image. Perfectly. The yin to his yang, the 'heads' to his 'tails.'

Quote:
You and Spectral apparently think some Americans need to earn their rights by living up to your arbitrary standards, and making sure anybody who happens to look like them does as well, before they are afforded their civil rights.
Did you have another ischemic stroke? Everyone has civil rights regardless of race, you racialist moron.

Racism. You've got it.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:31 PM   #85
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Mirror much?



This right here. You can't even see it. You're the racist
I can't see mentally retarded illogic that mentioning something makes you the thing that you are talking about? No. I can't see that. Because that is completely devoid of any logic and fails to. Ale any sense. K matter how
Many times you keep saying it.

Talking about pirates does not make you a pirate. Talking about ghosts does not make you a ghost. Asking about racism does not make you a racist.

You're either knowingly trolling or completely insane. I honestly. Ant tell any more.

Let's say you bought a bucket full of mice from the store. You separate the mice into two groups, a and b. Both of those groups are constructs. They don't exist aside from the fact that you made the categories up. The separation is arbitrary.

But once you spend a week feeding group a cheese and group b nothing. It sugar, groups a and b are no longer constructs. There is now a material difference between an a mouse and a b mouse. They commonality between experiences makes them uniquely similar to one another and materially different from their opposite group.

Race is both a construct and a material thing. It was Ann arbitrary designator that now has. Dry real world implications. And, no, putting all the mice back I. Ken tub again doesn't make those differences go away overnight.

If you can't understand this, then you himself shouldn't be allowed to live. Y yourself without some kind of sponsor or something.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #86
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Let's say you bought a bucket full of mice from the store.


After reading your post, I find it quite amusing that you think I'm the one who is insane. You ever had a lobotomy? You're quite tightly twisted up in racial animus. It's no wonder you find a warm home among Democrats, lol.

Quote:
It was Ann arbitrary designator that now has. Dry real world implications. And, no, putting all the mice back I. Ken tub again doesn't make those differences go away overnight.

If you can't understand this, then you himself shouldn't be allowed to live. Y yourself without some kind of sponsor or something.
Reading a post from you is like reading a book that's been eaten by a child and vomited back up. There are letters in there, but...fuck it.

__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:30 PM   #87
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Youíre youíre flat out ad itting that when you use the term racist, itís just a random pejorative that has no real meaning.

Well when I use the term, thatís not at all what it means. I actually use the term as a real word with a real meaning instead of a flippant display of petulance.

I respect white people as human beings and respect and honor all of their God given rights. I also treat them as fully realized citizens of the United States Of America with all of the rights and priveledge afforded to them by the constitution and all other applicable laws.

You and Spectral apparently think some Americans need to earn their rights by living up to your arbitrary standards, and making sure anybody who happens to look like them does as well, before they are afforded their civil rights.

Youíre enemies of freedom and liberty and you should be sickened by yourselves.
You're the one who keeps making the claim that black people are somehow denied God given rights without actual any proof of your claim. You're also often claiming how oppressed you personally are. Terran and I aren't the ones with a chip on our shoulder regarding skin color, I see blacks as people, you see blacks as being owed something because black Africans sold them into slavery to begin with. You've also bitched more than once about Jim Crow laws without realizing it was democrats that created Jim Crow laws. You're a professional victim Jaz, just like the rest of the politically correct jackholes you agree with.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:14 AM   #88
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're the one who keeps making the claim that black people are somehow denied God given rights without actual any proof of your claim. You're also often claiming how oppressed you personally are. Terran and I aren't the ones with a chip on our shoulder regarding skin color, I see blacks as people, you see blacks as being owed something because black Africans sold them into slavery to begin with. You've also bitched more than once about Jim Crow laws without realizing it was democrats that created Jim Crow laws. You're a professional victim Jaz, just like the rest of the politically correct jackholes you agree with.
There are several things that YOU do not seem to understand. For one, I don't know what top 10 lame debate tactics for right wing nonsense you found the factoid that Democrats were against Emancipation on, but that Democratic Party and the current Democratic Party are not the same thing. Idea logically, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party flip-flops years ago. Look it up if you do not believe me. And you keep bringing it up as though it somehow beyond me or a shock that black people are looked down upon by the Democratic Party. They were looked down upon and miss treated by almost EVERYBODY. That's the whole point. Republicans weren't heroes for emancipator African Americans and yet continuing to treat them as second class citizens for nearly a century. Lincolns own writings about emancipation aren't even that flattering. And as we have clearly been over before, the current Republican Party are the ones backing Nazis and marching in the streets holding torches. The current Republican Party is the one that feels to denounce a white nationalist shooter murdering a church full of Black people in prayer. So do not presume to tell me what I don't understand . Not buying your bullshit is not a failure of understanding.

Your paternalistic garbage about how black people are being "tricked" is yet even more of your nazi bullshit. Black propel are quite capable of thinking for ourselves, thank you. We don't need your help. And if we did need rap, we would seek it from someone with an actual brain.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:16 AM   #89
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
https://www.livescience.com/34241-de...platforms.html

Read it and learn something asshole.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:38 AM   #90
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
There are several things that YOU do not seem to understand. For one, I don't know what top 10 lame debate tactics for right wing nonsense you found the factoid that Democrats were against Emancipation on, but that Democratic Party and the current Democratic Party are not the same thing. Idea logically, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party flip-flops years ago. Look it up if you do not believe me. And you keep bringing it up as though it somehow beyond me or a shock that black people are looked down upon by the Democratic Party. They were looked down upon and miss treated by almost EVERYBODY. That's the whole point. Republicans weren't heroes for emancipator African Americans and yet continuing to treat them as second class citizens for nearly a century. Lincolns own writings about emancipation aren't even that flattering. And as we have clearly been over before, the current Republican Party are the ones backing Nazis and marching in the streets holding torches. The current Republican Party is the one that feels to denounce a white nationalist shooter murdering a church full of Black people in prayer. So do not presume to tell me what I don't understand . Not buying your bullshit is not a failure of understanding.

Your paternalistic garbage about how black people are being "tricked" is yet even more of your nazi bullshit. Black propel are quite capable of thinking for ourselves, thank you. We don't need your help. And if we did need rap, we would seek it from someone with an actual brain.
You're a low information idiot Jaz, always have been always will be. Here I'll do the leg work for you since you, like most useful idiots are too lazy or too stupid to do it yourself.

http://humanevents.com/2011/07/10/de...y-created-him/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...than-100-years

http://www.theacru.org/wordpress/wp-...im-crow_v2.pdf

Educate yourself so you can stop being such a useful idiot.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #91
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,705
I'm not sure past 1965 it's safe to say any party is or isn't on the side of civil rights as we understand them in the context of the times.

First women, then people of color, recently it was gay people, trans people are working on it and are in a halfway state right now. Pedophiles are making progress by micrometers for classification as a sexual orientation which will open a big bag of worms over the next decade.

At the macro-level of party I think we'll find it isn't as clear cut as it used to be.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:14 AM   #92
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Republicans weren't heroes for emancipator African Americans and yet continuing to treat them as second class citizens for nearly a century. Lincolns own writings about emancipation aren't even that flattering.
LOL. 'Lincoln wasn't woke enough!' 'Republicans don't care!'

You're stuck on the Democrats' plantation, with their revisionist history imprinted on your brain, and are all twisted up in racist bitterness. Better watch out, because black concerns are being shoved aside in the Dem Party as Hispanics grow in numbers (since the black community aborts such a large number of its children, there are fewer around).

Quote:
Black propel are quite capable of thinking for ourselves
Yet vote 90%+ for one political party, lol. Yup...independent thinking!
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:50 AM   #93
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're a low information idiot Jaz, always have been always will be. Here I'll do the leg work for you since you, like most useful idiots are too lazy or too stupid to do it yourself.

http://humanevents.com/2011/07/10/de...y-created-him/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...than-100-years

http://www.theacru.org/wordpress/wp-...im-crow_v2.pdf

Educate yourself so you can stop being such a useful idiot.
I'm done with you being 100% retarded. Tehran is a flaming piece of garbage but you just seem actually stupid at this point.

You are so deep in the hole of thinking that a party brand name means something that you are literally ignoring history to make your dumb point. Just because you sold your soul to the Republican Party now doesn't mean that they have always represented the same things. Read thit article I just posted. Ideologically, what's YOU say you want out of the Republican Party you would have voted democrat for. The ideologies of the parties flip flopped. So claiming that the Republican Party has a history of being for civil rights is disengenuous because they also used to be for things like a big government that enforces social justice. Doesn't sound like your party now, does it. Your precious Republican Party used to Ben full of th social justice warriors you claim to hate. Fell like you're in a horror movie now? Plot twist, huh?


So once again, you need to get off your dumb right wing blogs and take an actual history class. And don't you dare bring your nazi paternalistic bullshit in here and tell me that I don't understand what I vote for.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:58 AM   #94
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I'm done with you being 100% retarded. Tehran is a flaming piece of garbage but you just seem actually stupid at this point.

You are so deep in the hole of thinking that a party brand name means something that you are literally ignoring history to make your dumb point. Just because you sold your soul to the Republican Party now doesn't mean that they have always represented the same things. Read thit article I just posted. Ideologically, what's YOU say you want out of the Republican Party you would have voted democrat for. The ideologies of the parties flip flopped. So claiming that the Republican Party has a history of being for civil rights is disengenuous because they also used to be for things like a big government that enforces social justice. Doesn't sound like your party now, does it. Your precious Republican Party used to Ben full of th social justice warriors you claim to hate. Fell like you're in a horror movie now? Plot twist, huh?


So once again, you need to get off your dumb right wing blogs and take an actual history class. And don't you dare bring your nazi paternalistic bullshit in here and tell me that I don't understand what I vote for.
Um not really they just did the right thing, a republican president freed the slaves. Jim Crow laws which you have bitched about before with no one else bringing it up in the first place, were put in place by democrats. Did you know that Jaz before I told you? I doubt it, because you bitched about it in the context of attacking conservatives, your complaining about it at the time made zero sense since it wasn't republicans/conservatives who started or enforced Jim Crow laws to begin with. Oh and good ol Abe didn't think highly enough of you? HE FUCKING FREED Blacks you dumb fuck, and took a bullet in the back of the head for it.

So I'm a nazi now too hmm? Fact of the matter those who have attacked people physically or rioted recently? Antifa? is left wing, Baltimore? That was entirely left wing, you're a completely dishonest person Jizzy and you're a text book racist. So yes there are racists in the world Jaz of course there is, hell just look in the mirror at yourself, unfortunately to the dismay of you and other special little snowflakes the majority of it comes from the left or blacks with a chip on their shoulder regarding race like yourself rather than those progressives point at. Remember if the left is accusing people of something, like say Russian collusion,(Fusion GPS) or sexual inappropriateness (Bill Clinton nuff said) or racism? (anytime Obozo or his husband Michael open their mouths) It's generally them doing it more than anyone else.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:19 AM   #95
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Um not really they just did the right thing, a republican president freed the slaves. Jim Crow laws which you have bitched about before with no one else bringing it up in the first place, were put in place by democrats. Did you know that Jaz before I told you? I doubt it, because you bitched about it in the context of attacking conservatives, your complaining about it at the time made zero sense since it wasn't republicans/conservatives who started or enforced Jim Crow laws to begin with. Oh and good ol Abe didn't think highly enough of you? HE FUCKING FREED Blacks you dumb fuck, and took a bullet in the back of the head for it.

So I'm a nazi now too hmm? Fact of the matter those who have attacked people physically or rioted recently? Antifa? is left wing, Baltimore? That was entirely left wing, you're a completely dishonest person Jizzy and you're a text book racist. So yes there are racists in the world Jaz of course there is, hell just look in the mirror at yourself, unfortunately to the dismay of you and other special little snowflakes the majority of it comes from the left or blacks with a chip on their shoulder regarding race like yourself rather than those progressives point at. Remember if the left is accusing people of something, like say Russian collusion,(Fusion GPS) or sexual inappropriateness (Bill Clinton nuff said) or racism? (anytime Obozo or his husband Michael open their mouths) It's generally them doing it more than anyone else.
Others have pointed this out, but your like a pull-string dummy who just recites Right-wing talking points that you e been programmed to repeat even when they make no contextual sense.

I'm done with you because you continue to use words completely contrary to their definitions because you want to make them mean what you want them to mean. Reality means nothing to you. Logic and rationality mean nothing to you. It's a waste of time talking to you. Or at you, rather.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:48 AM   #96
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Others have pointed this out, but your like a pull-string dummy who just recites Right-wing talking points that you e been programmed to repeat even when they make no contextual sense.

I'm done with you because you continue to use words completely contrary to their definitions because you want to make them mean what you want them to mean. Reality means nothing to you. Logic and rationality mean nothing to you. It's a waste of time talking to you. Or at you, rather.
See you're projecting and doing exactly what I'm talking about. The LOGIC and HISTORY of the US is that Republicans FREED you and don't give a fuck what color your skin is. While the left has kept you so focused on the color of your skin being detrimental to your life that you NEED them for anything you get in life. Guess what shit for brains? You've been played and continue to be played. Perhaps the reasoning is IQ at this point, it would make sense given all the evidence that the progressives hate you and use you, yet you still can't seem to figure it out.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #97
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
See you're projecting and doing exactly what I'm talking about. The LOGIC and HISTORY of the US is that Republicans FREED you and don't give a fuck what color your skin is. While the left has kept you so focused on the color of your skin being detrimental to your life that you NEED them for anything you get in life. Guess what shit for brains? You've been played and continue to be played. Perhaps the reasoning is IQ at this point, it would make sense given all the evidence that the progressives hate you and use you, yet you still can't seem to figure it out.
It is true that Republicans did represent most of the North, and were the party to help abolish slavery, and were in fact a very progressive party in a lot of ways. (in a lot of good ways - including fighting corruption in government and wanting to put smart regulation on corrupt industry)

Though things have changed very drastically with the GOP since then. That progressive mindset went away after the "New Deal" and FDR - and on further into the Reagan era.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:12 AM   #98
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
It is true that Republicans did represent most of the North, and were the party to help abolish slavery, and were in fact a very progressive party in a lot of ways. (in a lot of good ways - including fighting corruption in government and wanting to put smart regulation on corrupt industry)

Though things have changed very drastically with the GOP since then. That progressive mindset went away after the "New Deal" and FDR - and on further into the Reagan era.
Reagan who kept inflation at bay his entire presidency? That Reagan? How bout all those manufacturing jobs that Obama said were never coming back? Yet in one year Trump's policies have actually brought some of those jobs back. Conservative policies are good for the economy they always have been. But that has little to do with race, the democrats have consistently used black people, and now illegals for votes, can you honestly say liberals give a shit about black people? The only thing they're interested in with regards to blacks is using them for votes, and inciting racial divide as Obama did for 8 years, racial tension is worse now that it's ever been. Thanks Obama. Liberals haven't done shit for black people, if they had their way they'd still be on the plantations, hell alot of them now reside on the welfare plantation and are unable to better their lives because of it. That's racism, yet you call it social justice, why I have no fucking clue.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:53 PM   #99
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Tehran is a flaming piece of garbage
If I want to identify as a ball of flame, how dare you judge me? Bigot.



Edit: Also, I'm not Iranian. lulz.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D

Last edited by Terran; 03-22-2018 at 03:16 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:57 PM   #100
LostToys
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,499
That reminds me, I totally need to watch that Rachel Dolezal documentary on Netflix.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekend boxoffice chart

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 AM.