11 Replies, 542 Views
Support Evil Avatar -...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 08:12 PM
7 Replies, 549 Views

Old 11-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #581
blackzc
Evil Dead

People are checking out of society due to lack of social cohesion. 3rd world immigration, legal and illegal is the cause.

I don't care if good people come here in small numbers. But..

Just because there are immigrants that are smarter and better than me doesn't mean they get to come here in droves. Also if the immigration was kept in check that would make room for the good ones like Jotoco. None of this HIB1 shit bringing in infinity Indians to type on keyboards and take customer service calls so X company can pay them shit.

I can call this my country since my moms side has been here since the 1640's. Kiss my colonizing ass.

Last edited by blackzc; 11-27-2017 at 02:30 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #582
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

For the record more people were deported under Obama than any other president in history. Granted that is probably because there were more illegal aliens in the country than any other time in history.

Obama's problem is his apparent selectiveness.

Let's start with the obvious:

1) We have our own problems and Obama stepped over the bodies of the homeless, hungry American children, and an epidemic of opioid overdose victims to bring in people who wouldn't be able to contribute to our society at all from places half a world away.
2) His inability to make difficult choices which countermanded law (DACA) to the detriment of real Citizens. Many of whom (illegal DACA) have families which are proven to be a greater burden on society than they contribute (to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars compared to the billions of dollars pittance they actually contribute in taxes and so on).

Now the big grey area:

The perception he (Obama and his policies) is complicit in the Religious Christian Genocide in the Middle East (Coptic and otherwise) by throttling the number of Christian refugees incoming from the Middle East to double or triple digits while opening the floodgates by the 10s of thousands to "rapeugees". Compounded with boomerang and grappling hook policies allowing multi-generational citizen status to dozens of people for each refugee he allowed in and not caring how much this taxed the social safety net of the system, again at the detriment of real citizens.

"Barbarians" from Syria, Iraq, Somalia and so on who share few of our values. Not to mention the communities within those who practice the harsher versions of Sharia and have such tasteful customs such as FGM, wife beating as an accepted day to day activity. People who not only don't integrate but who don't even make an EFFORT to integrate. They don't WANT to integrate.

In fact they do exactly the right thing. Wuh!?! Yep. They take over some place like Dearborn, MI and they build their tribe. They build it strong and they keep their culture alive. They protect it against all comers.

They may have to give a little now and then when they are "caught" by their host like the husband/wife FGM doctors a year or so ago - which you might have noticed hasn't been in the news since then - very few get in or out.

Most tribes do the same thing based on culture. Everywhere I've lived I have the same type of people around me. We have more space because we can afford to. White flight isn't "white" necessarily, it's cultural flight. People with the same values (christian, professional, educated, hardworking) tend to cluster together as well.

That's my tribe, and yes we happen to be a majority white. And yes, we are not given as much latitude when it comes to keeping it as strong and we certainly don't get nearly as much forgiveness as other tribes.

Anyway, I have a feeling this isn't something that would be a problem with Jotco. If Trump has his way Jotco and the Wife sounds like exactly the type of person Trump would want to recruit with the RAISE act.

EDIT: Added clarifiaction in a few areas.

Last edited by vallor; 11-27-2017 at 03:26 PM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:19 PM   #583
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I can call this my country since my moms side has been here since the 1640's. Kiss my colonizing ass.
You were an unwelcome immigrant then, you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:14 PM   #584
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
For the record more people were deported under Obama than any other president in history. Granted that is probably because there were more illegal aliens in the country than any other time in history.

Obama's problem is his apparent selectiveness.

Let's start with the obvious:

1) We have our own problems and Obama stepped over the bodies of the homeless, hungry American children, and an epidemic of opioid overdose victims to bring in people who wouldn't be able to contribute to our society at all from places half a world away.
2) His inability to make difficult choices which countermanded law (DACA) to the detriment of real Citizens. Many of whom (illegal DACA) have families which are proven to be a greater burden on society than they contribute (to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars compared to the billions of dollars pittance they actually contribute in taxes and so on).

Now the big grey area:

The perception he (Obama and his policies) is complicit in the Religious Christian Genocide in the Middle East (Coptic and otherwise) by throttling the number of Christian refugees incoming from the Middle East to double or triple digits while opening the floodgates by the 10s of thousands to "rapeugees". Compounded with boomerang and grappling hook policies allowing multi-generational citizen status to dozens of people for each refugee he allowed in and not caring how much this taxed the social safety net of the system, again at the detriment of real citizens.

"Barbarians" from Syria, Iraq, Somalia and so on who share few of our values. Not to mention the communities within those who practice the harsher versions of Sharia and have such tasteful customs such as FGM, wife beating as an accepted day to day activity. People who not only don't integrate but who don't even make an EFFORT to integrate. They don't WANT to integrate.

In fact they do exactly the right thing. Wuh!?! Yep. They take over some place like Dearborn, MI and they build their tribe. They build it strong and they keep their culture alive. They protect it against all comers.

They may have to give a little now and then when they are "caught" by their host like the husband/wife FGM doctors a year or so ago - which you might have noticed hasn't been in the news since then - very few get in or out.

Most tribes do the same thing based on culture. Everywhere I've lived I have the same type of people around me. We have more space because we can afford to. White flight isn't "white" necessarily, it's cultural flight. People with the same values (christian, professional, educated, hardworking) tend to cluster together as well.

That's my tribe, and yes we happen to be a majority white. And yes, we are not given as much latitude when it comes to keeping it as strong and we certainly don't get nearly as much forgiveness as other tribes.

Anyway, I have a feeling this isn't something that would be a problem with Jotco. If Trump has his way Jotco and the Wife sounds like exactly the type of person Trump would want to recruit with the RAISE act.

EDIT: Added clarifiaction in a few areas.
This is more proof we are in a cold religious/race war imo.

Also as for mexico, he deported the criminals to keep crime down so it wouldn't be as apparent he was flooding the country, but the boarders were left wide open. Politicians always play all sides. Very Pragmatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You were an unwelcome immigrant then, you know.
As i said, kiss my colonizing ass. It's obvious now that history hasn't ended. We are getting back to a colonize or be colonized world order.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 PM   #585
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
As i said, kiss my colonizing ass.
lol. I was on the boat with you. The "natives" weren't native, either, so tough luck to them. To the winners go the spoils. #DealWithIt.

Quote:
It's obvious now that history hasn't ended. We are getting back to a colonize or be colonized world order.
Yup. Reality.
Quote:
Old 11-29-2017, 09:38 AM   #586
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
This is more proof we are in a cold religious/race war imo.
You are blinded by race to the point where you can't see the forest through the trees. But, though black people compatible with my tribe may be smaller maybe in number, I'd rather live down the road from, say a Ben Carson than a Bill and Hillary Clinton. Wouldn't you?

Culture>race. I don't believe in the ethno-state I believe people of like minds and values should cluster. Some people call this the democrat "plantation" usually as a slur to black people who vote democrat to keep the entitlements coming but it includes white people who want the same thing.

Quote:
Also as for mexico, he deported the criminals to keep crime down so it wouldn't be as apparent he was flooding the country, but the boarders were left wide open. Politicians always play all sides. Very Pragmatic.
As far as I can tell Obama never made a serious effort to deport criminals. The only serious effort he made was to make sure the people he deported weren't families. Otherwise we wouldn't have had spikes in crime and the utter shielding and endorsement/stabilization of Sanctuary Cities during his two terms.

The guy wouldn't help legalize pot but he went out of his way to ensure there would be ZERO cooperation with federal enforcement and Sanctuary Cities. There used to be at least lip service toward cooperation, but under Obama it became a badge of pride to find out who could cooperate the least.

So, no. Despite deporting more than any other President considering his apathetic response to every other immigration policy and his hurry to allow the immigration of people from the Middle East whose culture is seeped in violence to themselves and others I doubt he was that selective.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:50 AM   #587
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
lol. I was on the boat with you. The "natives" weren't native, either, so tough luck to them. To the winners go the spoils. #DealWithIt.
America is the only conquering civilization in the world that has apologized and abased themselves so profusely for winning.

We feel ashamed for winning. It wasn't that way until the 20th Century but then we started feeling bad for everything we ever did. Guilt haunts our steps and we cry tears for things "we" did hundreds of years ago and some have a need to make us all pay to "make it right" even if others had nothing to do with any of it.

Even the British and French, who did far worse things more recently in the 1950s (look up what the Brits did to quell Mau Mau uprisings in Kenya, AKA the "Kenya Genocide") have typically only given "Yep, sorry ol' chap" and moved on (at least any claims are still pending court action... 70 years later).

But not America.

Italians should consider themselves lucky they don't feel the same way or they'd have to give reparations to pretty much everyone in Western Europe since all those countries were once conquered by the Roman Empire.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #588
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Quote:
America is the only conquering civilization in the world that has apologized and abased themselves so profusely for winning.

We feel ashamed for winning. It wasn't that way until the 20th Century but then we started feeling bad for everything we ever did. Guilt haunts our steps and we cry tears for things "we" did hundreds of years ago and some have a need to make us all pay to "make it right" even if others had nothing to do with any of it.

Even the British and French, who did far worse things more recently in the 1950s (look up what the Brits did to quell Mau Mau uprisings in Kenya, AKA the "Kenya Genocide") have typically only given "Yep, sorry ol' chap" and moved on (at least any claims are still pending court action... 70 years later).

But not America.

Italians should consider themselves lucky they don't feel the same way or they'd have to give reparations to pretty much everyone in Western Europe since all those countries were once conquered by the Roman Empire.

Blame the Nuremberg trials.

Right of Conquest used to be a valid form of war until the Nazi's proved to be good at it, at which point the "War of Aggression" was named and outlawed.

Right of Conquest was legal until the 50's.
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #589
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
We feel ashamed for winning.
Progressives do. I sure as hell don't. And honestly, if they feel that much shame, they should do the right thing and trade their citizenship with that of a citizen of one of their litany of abused nations. Do something concrete with that guilt! Make it right!
Quote:
Old 11-29-2017, 01:39 PM   #590
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Speaking of college (see quote in previous post), let me brag on my conservative, no-nonsense, hard working eldest daughter who heads to college next year. She scored a 35 overall on the ACT (36 in science sub-category, wants to be an engineer). Home schooled her whole life. black belt and national medalist in karate as well. Proud dad that I am, I'll leave this here regarding ACT percentiles/scores (the mean is 20):

Congrats! There should be some good scholarships to your state schools available for somebody with a 35. As you know, we just went through this last year with my daughter and after applying all over the place, nobody matched the aid packages from the state schools. Either way, it sounds like your daughter is a great person and I hope she has a great college experience. Most of the engineering programs I am familiar with are pretty unforgiving in terms of course requirements, so the undergrads don't have a lot of options for their electives, but there are some great career opportunities down the road.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:31 PM   #591
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
Congrats!...there are some great career opportunities down the road.
Thank you. She has definite goals for her future!

I've actually heard advice that more expensive and exclusive private schools are bottom-line cheaper if you can get into them because of their need-based scholarships, and with six kids we have a lot of need for scholarships, lol.

She's applying to a few 'dream' schools and a few easy ones. She's already accepted into our state's flagship public school, but it's her fourth or fifth choice, so we shall see. Won't know for sure where she's headed until the spring.
Quote:
Old 11-29-2017, 09:17 PM   #592
blackzc
Evil Dead

So your wanting your girl to have a career instead of a family? Maybe the husband stays home and raises the kids?

She will without doubt lose respect for hubby over time and leave him.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:37 PM   #593
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
So your wanting your girl to have a career instead of a family?
I want her to have options in life and to choose the life she wishes to choose. Career, family, both; up to her! She is far too smart to just stay at home, but if she wants to do that with a husband, fine! If not, fine as well.
Quote:
Old 11-29-2017, 09:44 PM   #594
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
So your wanting your girl to have a career instead of a family? Maybe the husband stays home and raises the kids?

You seriously come out with some down right retarded comments.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:36 AM   #595
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I want her to have options in life and to choose the life she wishes to choose. Career, family, both; up to her! She is far too smart to just stay at home, but if she wants to do that with a husband, fine! If not, fine as well.
This right here. Raise them to be self-sufficient and independent. She'll learn that she doesn't have to be dependent on someone else to survive as an adult.

My oldest will be 25 in February. She's already making more than $40k a year working for a startup company that offers a cloud based payroll solution. Has her own place, paying for her own college and has been making weekend trips to places like New Orleans and Savannah with her friends. And they are planning a group trip to Europe next year.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:45 AM   #596
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You seriously come out with some down right retarded comments.
We've agreed at least twice within two weeks; one of us must be sick.

Quote:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman wanting a career over a "traditional" family. There's also nothing wrong with not getting married or involved with anyone, or getting married and not having kids, or having kids and having the father stay home to raise them.

You almost sound like one of those MGTOW goons.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:17 AM   #597
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman wanting a career over a "traditional" family.
And I want to thank liberal/progressive women for doing just that, leaving the reproduction to conservative families like myself and my six kids.

On a side note, I fully agree with the right of women to do as they wish with their lives, just as I did with my own life when I left home. However, let's be honest about the repercussions of individual choices pooled collectively when a critical mass (number) of women of reproductive age do not reproduce (either through abortion or prophylactic usage)...cultural, economic, and demographic decline. If you don't reproduce, you will die as a culture either through population decline or through the importation of cultures inimical to your own. Additionally, economic growth absolutely requires a gradual/controlled growth in population. Population stagnation or decline are negatives, while radically accelerated growth is also problematic but less so.

I'm covered though! I have six kids, so barring early death I'll be a grandparent some day, almost surely so.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2017, 07:21 AM   #598
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
On a side note, I fully agree with the right of women to do as they wish with their lives, just as I did with my own life when I left home. However, let's be honest about the repercussions of individual choices pooled collectively when a critical mass (number) of women of reproductive age do not reproduce (either through abortion or prophylactic usage)...cultural, economic, and demographic decline. If you don't reproduce, you will die as a culture either through population decline or through the importation of cultures inimical to your own. Additionally, economic growth absolutely requires a gradual/controlled growth in population. Population stagnation or decline are negatives, while radically accelerated growth is also problematic but less so.
I don't think we'd ever realistically hit a "critical mass" of women not wanting to have kids or choosing careers over families. Worrying about this is like worrying about men abandoning relationships with women en masse if sex robots were ever properly developed.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #599
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I don't think we'd ever realistically hit a "critical mass" of women not wanting to have kids or choosing careers over families.
You're flat wrong on this. Europe and Japan are already facing a demographic crisis due to collapsing birthrates the likes of which as not been seen since the Black Death of the 14th century. Nearly all of Western Europe is far below replacement reproduction, which in part explains why they are importing (hostile, inimical) foreign cultures to replace the children they are not having.

America has a higher birth rate and immigration from cultures that are substantially more compatible with our current culture than those of the Mideast and much of Africa would be.

Also, men are ALREADY abandoning women in droves in America, hence the 70%+ black, 50%+ hispanic, and 30%+ white single parent rate. By EVERY measure known to man, this is a universal negative for the kids and the culture. Fortunately for me, divorce (which is socially communicable, amazingly) does not run in my family at all.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2017, 08:13 AM   #600
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
You're flat wrong on this. Europe and Japan are already facing a demographic crisis due to collapsing birthrates the likes of which as not been seen since the Black Death of the 14th century. Nearly all of Western Europe is far below replacement reproduction, which in part explains why they are importing (hostile, inimical) foreign cultures to replace the children they are not having.
There are a number of factors at play with the diminishing birth rates; while some blame is placed on women putting careers before family, young people over there just aren't having sex and economic instability is causing people to simply not get together, period.

Birth rates are down, but it's not just because the women-folk are gettin' jobs.

Quote:
Also, men are ALREADY abandoning women in droves in America, hence the 70%+ black, 50%+ hispanic, and 30%+ white single parent rate. By EVERY measure known to man, this is a universal negative for the kids and the culture. Fortunately for me, divorce (which is socially communicable, amazingly) does not run in my family at all.
The fear of men abandoning women entirely in favor of sex robots (which is, unfortunately, a thing) is different from men walking away from their families; it's more about the concern that men will avoid relationships with women entirely.