Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:18 PM
0 Replies, 295 Views

Old 06-11-2018, 07:43 PM   #21
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-X View Post
She killed several women too, of course she's going to kill more men when more of the characters are male, maybe they should add more women for her to kill to make the dudebros feel more confident in their fragile masculinity.
The first game was like 80% killing humans too. That is a shame, the infected are more fun to kill.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #22
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Well if what you say is true Evil that would be awesome but Ubisoft made it seem like a forced multiplayer only game.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:46 PM   #23
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
The first game was like 80% killing humans too. That is a shame, the infected are more fun to kill.
OMG I finally agree with you
Old 06-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #24
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Well if what you say is true Evil that would be awesome but Ubisoft made it seem like a forced multiplayer only game.
It says PvE or PvP so I'm not really sure. I guess when I saw PvE I was thinking single player campaign but the first look today made it seem more like individual missions.

I'm buying it either way, Sea of Thieves was a major disappointment. I love the art style, but it's just too much of a pain to try to play with 3 random people and every time you encounter other players it just turns into PvP. It needed a single player campaign really bad.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:02 PM   #25
LostToys
Evil Dead

Quote:
Lesbian Feminist Violent Fantasy Simulator aka Last of Us 2 will bomb badly, did you hear the audience? They barely clapped. No infected either just lesbian killing evil men. Hot trash. Not buying this, ever.
Except like every other kill was a women. Jesus you can be insufferable at times.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:04 PM   #26
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I think that Sony's Press Conference was really subdued. They said before that they weren't doing a traditional conference and they were really honest about that. I keep saying that I think because they won this generation they didn't need to do a big flash show with a lot of guests.

You can expect them to return to that when they have new hardware to announced.

I'm a little bummed that they didn't announce a Spider-Man themed PS4. I'll probably either get the Kingdom Hearts Pro or just save the money and get the generic black system and put the extra money into more games.

Lord knows I'm going to be buying a ton of games next year. Probably like 2 a month.

Don't forget that Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield V and Spider-Man all launch in just a couple of months.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #27
Hellstorm
Evil Dead

At this point, Nintendo just has to show up to win, though the Devolver conference might be tough to beat.
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Hellstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #28
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
Except like every other kill was a women. Jesus you can be insufferable at times.
Druckmann is an avid support of Anita Sarkeesian and intentionally wants to make games that piss off non-SJWs (this he admitted), because in his twisted world, they are a minority. He's already rich so he doesn't give a damn when no one buys his propaganda filled gore "art" aka LoU2. The same hypocrite who fired Amy Hennig who was 10X the game director/writer he is, probably for being too conservative or being a threat to his status.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:15 AM   #29
Angelus073
Dread Lord

Quote:
Druckmann is an avid support of Anita Sarkeesian and intentionally wants to make games that piss off non-SJWs (this he admitted), because in his twisted world, they are a minority. He's already rich so he doesn't give a damn when no one buys his propaganda filled gore "art" aka LoU2. The same hypocrite who fired Amy Hennig who was 10X the game director/writer he is, probably for being too conservative or being a threat to his status.
How scared of vaginas are you dude?
Angelus073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:17 AM   #30
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstorm View Post
At this point, Nintendo just has to show up to win, though the Devolver conference might be tough to beat.
I'm as big a fan of Nintendo as anyone, but those are the moments Nintendo doesn't show up . When a situation is perfectly set up for Nintendo and the phrase "All Nintendo has to do...." is uttered, that's when they're inexplicably absent. But if you need them to show up at some obscure time in February when no one is looking - they're on it. Some awesome announcement made through the side of their mouth to a crowd of 10 people.

But seriously, I do hope (and I think they need to) they have some killer surprises. I know we don't get to see any Prime 4 gameplay footage. I know we won't get the announce of a mainline Animal Crossing. But I'm hoping they drop some kind of surprise that's way out of their traditional wheel-house. Part of me hopes the rumors of a Star Fox racing game (was that confirmed yet?) out of Retro Studios is incorrect, and it's actually an Eternal Darkness sequel or something. I love Nintendo IP, but I think it's time they start doing something different in the way of genre. How about a sci-fi survival horror or even more of a sim racing game like Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally? I'll play a top level Mario or Zelda game any day, but I'd like to see more variety in their 1st party games. They need to do some big things to keep their momentum going from a really good year 1 with the Switch. I just don't want E3 for Nintendo to be all about Smash Bros only, with a sprinkling of other middling stuff. Right now is not a good time for Nintendo to be phoning it in. Continued momentum is not only critical for the Switch, but to their reputation as a whole in the video game space going forward.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 06-12-2018 at 04:30 AM..
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:48 AM   #31
DingBat
Evil Dead

Holy shit. The protagonist kills battalions of humans in LoU1 and it's possibly the best game of all time. But now that she's a lesbian in LoU2 its a "Lesbian Feminist Violent Fantasy Simulator"? That might be the stupidest thing I've read on here, and that's saying a lot.

Some of you seriously need to get out of the echo chamber once in a while.

Betting against Naughty Dog, too. Brave.
DingBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:29 AM   #32
Angelus073
Dread Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
Holy shit. The protagonist kills battalions of humans in LoU1 and it's possibly the best game of all time. But now that she's a lesbian in LoU2 its a "Lesbian Feminist Violent Fantasy Simulator"? That might be the stupidest thing I've read on here, and that's saying a lot.

Some of you seriously need to get out of the echo chamber once in a while.

Betting against Naughty Dog, too. Brave.
Agree, she was gay in the first one as well dude, this is non news. If you see this trailer and your only take away is that she kisses a girl then you need to leave the 18th Century and join us in the 21st.
Angelus073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:52 AM   #33
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Not everything is a liberal conspiracy, you absolute nut job.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:52 AM   #34
dakhath
Peon

Quote:
It's a ton better because you can actually control your ship alone and you don't have to rely on teaming up with 3 random people -- that is when Sea of Thieves actually has 3 people available which is almost never.

Plus there is an actual single player campaign.

I'm a little confused. Sea of Thieves is actually pretty fun with friends. I also use it as an excuse to catch up with friends while playing. Some of my more memorable gameplay experiences have been with this game since there simply aren't many other games that are similar to it.

You run an entire site... can't you find 3 friends to play with pretty easily?
dakhath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:54 AM   #35
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
I just don't want E3 for Nintendo to be all about Smash Bros only, with a sprinkling of other middling stuff.
I fear this is EXACTLY what Nintendo will deliver. They seem determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope i'm wrong.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:28 AM   #36
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus073 View Post
How scared of vaginas are you dude?
After he talks about how Amy Henig was 10x the game director.... hmmmmm.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:29 AM   #37
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Well, Death Stranding still looks really weird, but things are sort of starting to come together. It's the one I'm most looking forward to, at this point.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:44 AM   #38
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus073 View Post
Agree, she was gay in the first one as well dude, this is non news. If you see this trailer and your only take away is that she kisses a girl then you need to leave the 18th Century and join us in the 21st.
She was? Itís been a while since I played it, but wasnít she like a pre-teen in the first one? I donít remember their being anything in the story about her having a relationship with anyone else one way or the other. Or was that in the DLC mission?

I thought the lesbian kiss thing was kinda weird, it did seem trendy and forced for sure. But, the gameplay is pretty much what you expect from this series. It should be another winner.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:08 AM   #39
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
After he talks about how Amy Henig was 10x the game director.... hmmmmm.
reading comprehension is very hard for them when they are frothing at the mouth. We are all misogynists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Well, Death Stranding still looks really weird, but things are sort of starting to come together. It's the one I'm most looking forward to, at this point.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Death Stranding. It's weird and awesome. I'm very intrigued by it.

Quote:
She was? Itís been a while since I played it, but wasnít she like a pre-teen in the first one? I donít remember their being anything in the story about her having a relationship with anyone else one way or the other. Or was that in the DLC mission?
Yeah, it was on the DLC. There was nothing gay about her in the main story.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:19 AM   #40
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Death Stranding. It's weird and awesome. I'm very intrigued by it.
If nothing else, we sort of know what caused the events we saw in the very first trailer. Also, rainfall that accelerates time for everything it touches is a pretty cool concept, although I'm still not sure how the invisible creatures or Madds Mikkelsen's character plays into everything. We also sort of know what the weird babies are for; based on the speculation floating around, it seems like they're how people come back from death. It would seem that a person's consciousness is transferred into the baby, at which point its growth is rapidly accelerated, possibly because of the Timefall (the weird time-altering rain).

Oh, and Norman Reedus' character is an Extreme Delivery Boy.

The setting is just the right level of fucked up and I like the idea of an open-world/survival/horror/stealth game. I'm not 100% on board with it being a Day One purchase quite yet because I'd like to see some more of the gameplay. Unless future reveals change things, this definitely looks like something I want to pick up.

Tags
playstation, sony