Today 03:37 AM
1 Replies, 227 Views

Old 02-12-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Launches March 29th

Quote:
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Overview

Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will feature 4K and HDR on PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, and Windows PC, as well as higher resolution textures, a new graphics engine, and several other graphical enhancements. Gameplay mechanics and ergonomics have also been improved.

Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will include the full game, the single-player missions “Benedict Arnold” and “Hidden Secrets,” the “Tyranny of King Washington” expansion, and Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Remastered, detailed below:

• Assassin’s Creed III Remastered: Players will embody Connor, a master Assassin born of the beauty and brutality of 18th-century America. As a bloody revolution draws near, your tribe is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American Revolution and control the thirteen colonies. Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it.

• Tyranny of King Washington: Explore an alternate history where one of America’s greatest heroes, George Washington, succumbs to the temptation of infinite power. The new King is born and his reign leaves no one untouched. Players must return freedom to the land by dethroning the tyrant our hero once called a friend.

• Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Remastered: Follow Aveline’s story as she battles Spanish forces in the American south to win freedom for her land and people. A woman of conviction, Aveline fights for freedom in 18th-century New Orleans, a city on the brink of a rebellion as the Spanish Empire imposes its new rule. Embark on an epic journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins.
Click on the Headline for the Trailer.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:55 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:59 AM   #3
MavenACTG
Reaper

This game burned the phrase "Where is Charles Lee?" into my skull.

Awesome, it's a meme:
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/where-is-charles-lee
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:20 PM   #4
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

This AC game had the very best subsystems....the whole trade routes thing was genius. Since then they have dumbed down the game considerably. AC III was the height of stealth and intelligent gameplay systems. Now it's just an Action RPG really. Also I am probably one of the few people that adored AC Unity, even its co-op mode. I found Syndicate very boring. Black Flag was stupendous. And now it's just an Action RPG.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:20 PM   #5
MavenACTG
Reaper

Playing Origins right now. I think they needed to mix up the formula for a generation. I found the mechanics held over from AC games in AC4 to be stale.

Origins doesn't feel like an AC game at all, but it's OK so far. They kept some of the highlights of the previous game, like environment design. Open World is nice
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:47 AM   #6
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

The first time I played this I remember playing as Haytham Kenway (wow I even remember his name) and at first wondering why was I a British dude when all the trailers were showing the main character being a Native American dude. Then, when you find out why, I found that moment to be fucking great; movie-like.

But I also remember there were some negatives about the game. Although I can't remember what they were. I did beat it, which I haven't done since Black Flag. I put 60-70 hours into Odyssey and was really digging it, but then other stuff came out and I haven't gone back. A couple of times I've tried going back to it to finish the game but I don't remember what I was doing or how all the systems work.

Black Flag and prior I played and finished every game. Since then there have been awesome games but I always end up falling off for some reason.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:26 PM   #7
Misanthropist
Evil Dead

Throw this in with shadow of the collosus and some other epic games i meant to finish or never found time to start. Maybe someday? It looks nice.
Misanthropist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assassin's creed 3