Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Spider-Man PS4 DLC The...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 05:26 AM
15 Replies, 862 Views
Six years later, Star...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Yesterday 05:23 PM
33 Replies, 2,762 Views
Battlefield V Single...
Last post by Chief Smash
Yesterday 04:55 PM
21 Replies, 1,360 Views
Switch Diablo III:...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 02:08 PM
35 Replies, 1,812 Views
Venom Swings into the #1...
Last post by MADxMrMike
Yesterday 07:09 AM
19 Replies, 1,626 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
10-16-2018 08:21 PM
2,612 Replies, 317,934 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Metal Jesus
10-16-2018 01:19 PM
4 Replies, 945 Views
Thronebreaker: The...
Last post by Exodus
10-16-2018 11:39 AM
9 Replies, 1,584 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2016, 09:19 PM   #1
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,166
Blog Entries: 58
Eight Arrested in StarCraft II Match-Fixing Scandal #StarCraft2


PC Gamer has the dirty details.

Quote:
Eight people have been arrested following an investigation into match-fixing in the StarCraft II pro tournament scene. According to a report by the Changwon Regional Prosecution Service, translated from Korean here, one top-class StarCraft 2 pro-gamer has been charged 70,000,000 won (roughly $62,000 USD) for manipulating two matches.

Meanwhile, four brokers were charged with facilitating the match-fixing, two financial backers have been charged with providing cash in exchange for the activity, and another individual is also charged with placing a bet. Another pro-gamer has been charged 30,00,00 won (roughly $26,000 USD) for manipulating a match, along with two financial backers, one of whom is "currently at large".

These new indictments follow similar reports in October last year, when 12 individuals including pro player YoDa and Prime team coach Gerrard were implicated in the scandal. The Korean esports Association banned both individuals for life.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:48 PM   #2
Rommel
International Playboy
 
Rommel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 10,184
I was just in South Korea two weeks ago. Not getting to see a Starcraft match is one of my few regrets.
__________________
Quotes in context.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #3
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,017
Blog Entries: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
I was just in South Korea two weeks ago. Not getting to see a Starcraft match is one of my few regrets.
You passed up a chance to hang out in a room full of sweaty Korean 18-year-olds? Were you sick?
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:28 PM   #4
Rommel
International Playboy
 
Rommel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 10,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
You passed up a chance to hang out in a room full of sweaty Korean 18-year-olds? Were you sick?
As a matter of fact I was sick. I had snot streaming from my nose in a long, egg-white fashion on a constant basis. Not the usual "Dick snot" that dangles forth between my ankles, hanging over a foot below my massive, hanging elephant trunk-shaped whoosit, but regular, ordinary nose snot. I'd blow it out, saturating the tissues I'd wadded up there, before dropping the newly made sack of disease fluid into the bin to make a "Plop"-ping sound. Still, I bet I could've fucked at least one or two of those 18 year olds... but it was a short trip and I had to go makeup shopping.
__________________
Quotes in context.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:44 AM   #5
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
As a matter of fact I was sick. I had snot streaming from my nose in a long, egg-white fashion on a constant basis. Not the usual "Dick snot" that dangles forth between my ankles, hanging over a foot below my massive, hanging elephant trunk-shaped whoosit, but regular, ordinary nose snot. I'd blow it out, saturating the tissues I'd wadded up there, before dropping the newly made sack of disease fluid into the bin to make a "Plop"-ping sound. Still, I bet I could've fucked at least one or two of those 18 year olds... but it was a short trip and I had to go makeup shopping.
Gross. not at the boogers.. but at the sweaty pimply faced korean nerd boy fucking..
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:18 PM   #6
bub64882
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
As a matter of fact I was sick. I had snot streaming from my nose in a long, egg-white fashion on a constant basis. Not the usual "Dick snot" that dangles forth between my ankles, hanging over a foot below my massive, hanging elephant trunk-shaped whoosit, but regular, ordinary nose snot. I'd blow it out, saturating the tissues I'd wadded up there, before dropping the newly made sack of disease fluid into the bin to make a "Plop"-ping sound. Still, I bet I could've fucked at least one or two of those 18 year olds... but it was a short trip and I had to go makeup shopping.
Jesus Christ. Never change, Rommel.
bub64882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blizzard entertainment, starcraft 2, starcraft ii

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 AM.