Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 08:06 AM
3 Replies, 223 Views

Old 12-11-2019, 03:08 PM   #5241
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
I don't think he's a ridiculous, crazy person. I think he's right. I learned the hard way. I chose not to believe this line of thinking and got burned by it. Ethnic groupthink is very strong. As is the naive groupthink of liberals as a whole. YOU would deny there is any such thing as ethnic groupthink, and you are DEAD WRONG. Is it a good thing? Of course not, but it exists.
There is such a thing as religious/ethnic communities being wary of outsiders, especially when it comes to marriage, and especially when they are hyper religious or a hyper insulated community. This isn't a jewish thing, this is true of all races and religions across the board. Not everyone is accepting of cross race or cross religion marriages, and pretending it is somehow related to jews is fucking crazy pants. Trying to suggest that 90% of jews are not okay with cross religion marriages is also not true at all.

What is absolutely not real is some secret cabal of jews or zionists running the world. Or that jews are trying to destroy western society. That is insane conspiracy bullshit.

Pretending we are all wildly different to stoke racist sentiments is really just a system of control that leaders use to get groups of people to follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Saying that no Jews ever tried to assume power and instill Marxist ideology is the same as saying no white Christians ever tried to assume power and colonize the Americas, or enslave Africans, or exterminate other groups who wanted to bring communism to the world. (See Hitler vs Russian invasion)
The problem here is your generalizations. Every ethnicity has engaged in serious atrocities throughout history. Trying to sit around pinning atrocities on a specific ethnicity is fucking ridiculous and not meaningful because it is all of humanity that is doing this. It is just a way to stoke racist sentiments.

Acting like it is ok to hate jews because of atrocities in Russia only makes sense if you have no awareness of all of the atrocities committed by all the other races, and besides that if anything you should be blaming jews for the situation in Palestine, not this 6 degrees of separation crazy shit in Russia.

People just divide into groups that are mostly meaningless to create an other. Even Catholics fractured into tons of different religious groups so they could pretend the other group was different and needed to be exterminated.

Last edited by Eats; 12-11-2019 at 03:21 PM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #5242
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

People divide into groups of their own kind? Say it isn't so!!! But I thought diversity was strength? Isn't that the drivel you marxist commie morons keep pushing Eats? And please tell me you don't honestly believe people like Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas Warren, or any of the rest of the authoritarian left gives 2 shits about the wymans. Do you actually listen to the shit that you peddle? At least criticism of the jews has a base in reality.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #5243
RAV
Evil Dead

But here you see also the problem come full circle.
Since everyone has proven their potential for atrocity, is hard to trust anyone.
Or like "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they ain't after me"

There are actually ways out of this, but those have been mostly destroyed by "progress".
What can weld a people together is a strong common believe, like the American Dream.
But that has been undermined too much by fatalistic and depressing world views.
As well as unreasonable expectations what a society can handle.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:26 PM   #5244
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And please tell me you don't honestly believe people like Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas Warren, or any of the rest of the authoritarian left gives 2 shits about the wymans.
Stopping my sarcasm for a second I seriously do think they care quite a lot about women's rights as a concept, and their voting record makes that pretty clear. You can try and distort reality but they have voted for women's rights every time they have had the opportunity in congress.

Quote:
At least criticism of the jews has a base in reality.
You have so far failed to define what that base in reality is. What I mean is nothing you have said doesn't also apply to my secret women cabal to destroy the west proposal.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #5245
Terran
Evil Dead

Noise and nonsense, noise and nonsense. Meanwhile, The IG report has made it abundantly clear that The Obama administration and its sycophants in the FBI and elsewhere engaged in the kind of conduct that would have made Nixon jealous. They lamestream media has been busy touting that the IG says the standard for a predicate to the investigation was met, but as anyone with a BRAIN knows, the standard for such an investigation is ANYTHING that is literally "articulable." In other words, if the government can articulate a desire to investigate someone with an anal prod, there is your justification. A blind quadraplegic could fall over that standard, it's so low.

Durham and Barr are still on the case. "Muh Russia" failed so hard, you FUCKERS. Everyone with half a damn brain knew this shit was bullshit from the get-go, but you got your investigation into nothing. Now we get our investigation into your actual lies and illegal behavior.

Oh boy, get ready. Vengeance is a bitch. It's coming. Hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:00 PM   #5246
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

Noise and nonsense, noise and nonsense. Meanwhile, The IG report has made it abundantly clear that The Obama administration and its sycophants in the FBI and elsewhere engaged in the kind of conduct that would have made Nixon jealous.
Are you talking about the report that came back with a finding of no political bias in the investigations?
Old 12-11-2019, 07:20 PM   #5247
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Stopping my sarcasm for a second I seriously do think they care quite a lot about women's rights as a concept, and their voting record makes that pretty clear. You can try and distort reality but they have voted for women's rights every time they have had the opportunity in congress.

You have so far failed to define what that base in reality is. What I mean is nothing you have said doesn't also apply to my secret women cabal to destroy the west proposal.
LOL you can say with a straight face that Hillary Clinton cares a single iota about anyone but herself and power? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA muahahaha Yeah you're a fucking moron.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:04 PM   #5248
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Are you talking about the report that came back with a finding of no political bias in the investigations?
lulz. IG has no means of compelling testimony with subpoenas to prove it, but Durham does!

IG: Mr. Horowitz asserted no “documentary or testimonial evidence” (i.e. he couldn't prove what is obvious) of anti-Trump bias inside the borders of this investigation. But one has to be obtuse to read this report and not see its authors are incredulous at the idea that the only explanation possible is incompetence and misjudgment on an unimaginable scale by trained FBI professionals. As Mr. Horowitz puts it with almost bemused understatement, “We did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or problems we identified.”

Seventeen lies on FISA court documents, seven on the initial one, including evidence altered and presented as fact. All directionally against President Trump, none in his favor.

Odds of that happening? 1 in 131,072. LOL.

You fuckers are up shit's creek, lol.

In other news, Trump just saw his FIFTIETH circuit court judge confirmed. In eight years, Obumbles had 55, and his were an average of 10 years older than Trump's appointees. He's flipped several circuits, and is on the verge of doing away with the looney leftism of the Ninth as well. OMG, lulz.

WINNING for DECADES! What a great time to be a Republican! The Dems held the House for 58 of 62 years up to 1994, the Senate for 34 of 40 years. Not so any longer. This is some good shit, man. Pass that winning pipe around, lol.
Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 12-11-2019 at 08:18 PM..
Old 12-12-2019, 03:09 AM   #5249
blackzc
Evil Dead

Terran, i still have yet to see any meaningful court cases ruled in our favor. You know of any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Ohh nigga, you trouble hot.

Debating garbage like this is the reason you are worthless when it comes to politics.
Here is a post i made 3 years ago pointing out how you nitwits were wasting your time debating this gay shit and trying to find common ground with an enemy that is smarter, more quick witted, has more money, is not beholden to your silly notions of fair play and is just plain better than you.

I find if hilarious you guys are STILL here talking about this. Homosexuality is going to have to be outlawed in most forms and forced back into the homes of the people that do it, away from everyone else. No more public displays, no more marriage, no adoptions, Obscenity laws preventing it from being shown on TV or in print, or in schools......People are gay i get it, but we have to set boundaries. Kids are killing themselves because of this shit.

OK, carry on conservicucks. Keep buying those guns and triggering the libs and conserving the values of the liberals from 20 years ago.

America is almost saved!! Hahahaha. See yall later.
Old 12-12-2019, 05:31 AM   #5250
Daedalus
Squire

The jews also dominated the slave trade in the western world, yet many believe it was white people based on media and what universities teach us. Who dominates the media and universities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxV...ctr=1576154570

https://wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

The slaves were a large variable that lead to the Civil War where many whites died. After the war carpetbaggers went to the south to exploit local communities, most of which were jews of course. These people just wont quit. They just exploit people everywhere they go. Now jewish dominated universities lead the charge to implement reparations for American blacks based on white guilt. What complete bullshit!
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 05:32 AM   #5251
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Terran, i still have yet to see any meaningful court cases ruled in our favor. You know of any?
Heller for one of many, you illiterate nitwit.

Quote:
trying to find common ground
Lol. 'The sky is falling' in the midst of the greatest period of conservative advances in a century.

If you could read you would know I'm not looking for common ground, I'm enjoying the wins.

Quote:
See yall later.
Bye Felicia.
Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 07:11 AM   #5252
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Heller for one of many, you illiterate nitwit.

Lol. 'The sky is falling' in the midst of the greatest period of conservative advances in a century.

If you could read you would know I'm not looking for common ground, I'm enjoying the wins.

Bye Felicia.
Only due to the left going so far left towards communism. Totally not by design though right? Naw just bury your head back in the sand and support Israel you dumb shit.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #5253
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA! More like my Middle Eastern shithole
https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2019/...es-barack.html
Old 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM   #5254
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
I find if hilarious you guys are STILL here talking about this. Homosexuality is going to have to be outlawed in most forms and forced back into the homes of the people that do it, away from everyone else.
One side effect of the incoming Islamic wave is homosexuals will not be tolerated nor will feminists be permitted the free rein they have at the moment.

I don't think people will react soon enough to stop this happening in the U.S. despite having decades of forewarning. There are too many leftists. Republicans can make some strides but even they cow-tow to the squeaky progressive wheel factions.

There only hope is for an Islamic Reformation in the same vein as Martin Luther which significantly neuters Sharia Law. Then it will take untold generations for the hardest of the liners to soften.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:46 AM   #5255
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
One side effect of the incoming Islamic wave is homosexuals will not be tolerated nor will feminists be permitted the free rein they have at the moment.

I don't think people will react soon enough to stop this happening in the U.S. despite having decades of forewarning. There are too many leftists. Republicans can make some strides but even they cow-tow to the squeaky progressive wheel factions.

There only hope is for an Islamic Reformation in the same vein as Martin Luther which significantly neuters Sharia Law. Then it will take untold generations for the hardest of the liners to soften.
Like I said vallor, until Republicans grow a sack and stop tolerating the marxism emanating from the left it won't change. All the appointed judges in the world won't make a fucking difference.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:51 PM   #5256
Terran
Evil Dead

News on the IG front, Horowitz referred his entire report to US Attorney Durham for potential targets to indict/prosecute.

Quote:
you dumb shit.
Stupidity is correctable, and I'm sure I have plenty to correct, lol. What you've got isn't correctable, however. It's a deeply ingrained character flaw, you sad little racist anti-Semite.

Keep blamin' the juice!

Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 03:37 PM   #5257
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
News on the IG front, Horowitz referred his entire report to US Attorney Durham for potential targets to indict/prosecute.

Stupidity is correctable, and I'm sure I have plenty to correct, lol. What you've got isn't correctable, however. It's a deeply ingrained character flaw, you sad little racist anti-Semite.

Keep blamin' the juice!

You spelt realist wrong. That's ok when your youngest goes to school and learns all about the joys of Islam don't say you weren't warned what was happening. I used to be just like you, then I woke up and looked a little deeper as to who controlled what and what agenda was constantly being pushed. It's the same thing in regards to even marketing for stores now, notice every flyer you see for department stores or commercials on tv for just about anything now practically has interacial couples in all of them? But you don't care. Anyone who makes a peep about it is racist. Blackz is right you guys are cuckservatives.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:50 PM   #5258
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 05:17 PM   #5259
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yup: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...anti-semitism/

That is just how fucked Spectral and Blackcz are. Their best case president signed that. They've lost. Their hopes for the political future of America is an absolute pipe dream that will never ever happen. They really lost 75 years ago, they're just too dumb to realise it.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:12 PM   #5260
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Exactly, so don't get pissed when we get overrun with 3rd worlders who refuse to assimilate and start raping everyone like Sweden has going for it now. You asked for it with your level of apathy.