Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Wednesday's State of...
Last post by ascl
Today 03:37 AM
8 Replies, 414 Views
Top 10 Games EVERYONE...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 11:12 PM
21 Replies, 935 Views
Gov overreach.
Last post by stalazon
Yesterday 11:02 PM
76 Replies, 1,577 Views
Kung flu
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 08:07 PM
1,455 Replies, 61,325 Views
June 2020 Games with...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 07:14 PM
1 Replies, 179 Views
Warhammer 40,000 The New...
Last post by Arionuq
Yesterday 01:18 PM
10 Replies, 492 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 12:55 PM
19,249 Replies, 4,258,442 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Chief Smash
Yesterday 08:22 AM
12 Replies, 613 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2020, 12:29 PM   #621
Daedalus
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Don't anyone get me wrong here but....white supremacy worldwide ?
Clearly the answer is, as Terran states here daily, is too continue let immigrants pour in.
The national IQ of France has degraded by 4 points in the last 10 years due to dysgenics and mass migration, all cause by you know who. People like Eats.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60289615001221

China is openly practicing eugenics(That's how Yao Ming was born) and the CRISPR babies there were in the news a few years ago might have higher IQs because of genetic modification. China downplayed this, arrested the scientist/doctor, but really it's the first of a world changing experiment.

Of course, China can run wild with this because they would never let them subvert their culture and slowly degrade it and their people.

It's time for the white man to wake up. And we are...very slowly.

Quote:
There is not another force on earth that can take on the Chinese but a huge collective of whites.
Strange how whites and asians are the only races who have neanderthal genes and we're their only true competition. I guess that larger prefrontal cortex really comes in handy when it comes to long term thinking and strategy. When the ancient Chinese were made aware of the Roman empire they had already discovered other cultures and races, yet refereed to the Roman Empire as "other China." Though whites and asian are different and unique to each other, the capabilities of the societies our people create are on a different level entirely from others.

Last edited by Daedalus; 03-31-2020 at 12:44 PM..
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:05 PM   #622
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
The national IQ of France has degraded by 4 points in the last 10 years due to dysgenics and mass migration, all cause by you know who. People like Eats.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60289615001221

China is openly practicing eugenics(That's how Yao Ming was born) and the CRISPR babies there were in the news a few years ago might have higher IQs because of genetic modification. China downplayed this, arrested the scientist/doctor, but really it's the first of a world changing experiment.

Of course, China can run wild with this because they would never let them subvert their culture and slowly degrade it and their people.

It's time for the white man to wake up. And we are...very slowly.



Strange how whites and asians are the only races who have neanderthal genes and we're their only true competition. I guess that larger prefrontal cortex really comes in handy when it comes to long term thinking and strategy. When the ancient Chinese were made aware of the Roman empire they had already discovered other cultures and races, yet refereed to the Roman Empire as "other China." Though whites and asian are different and unique to each other, the capabilities of the societies our people create are on a different level entirely from others.
Whats sad is those on the left, and boomers like Terran believe it to be racist to point those facts out. Same with IQ averages. As if science and biology is inherently racist.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:18 PM   #623
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Fuck off. This country is already dead and people like you killed it.
Then you can stop humping its corpse and go away. I'm okay with replacing you with someone who is less involved in necrophilia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
As if science and biology is inherently racist.
Not at all. Just you.
__________________
Don't be this guy.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:32 PM   #624
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Then you can stop humping its corpse and go away. I'm okay with replacing you with someone who is less involved in necrophilia.



Not at all. Just you.
Yeah because clearly facts are racist, you dumb boomer.
Tho really what is the saddest thing is you so called conservatives, really can't tell the difference between Zionist Jews and other sects. Instead you lump calling out one as total antisemitism which is about as fucking retarded as one can get, so congratulations I guess.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:39 PM   #625
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah because clearly facts are racist, you dumb boomer.
You Stormers should just go start your own circle jerk thread in ToT and stop polluting the Kung Flu thread, or any other thread for that matter.

I'm all for taking pride in WASP heritage but you guys talk as if it's the only valid and non-offensive heritage to be proud of or it's the only one under attack these days while you lodge unrelenting attacks against blacks, chinese, jews, and others. There's a word for that.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:06 PM   #626
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 740
Oh well. this is going places...

On the issue of mainland Han chinese culture, unfortunately what you say is much within my own experience.
As it pertains to racial issues, I have a different perspective which I want to talk with you about later, it's a heavy topic for sure.

I want to give you a first glimpse on the line of thought I will base my arguments on.

You should maybe know by now that when I discuss issues such as these or religion, it's not simply by sentimental value.
I approach these topics more from a practical utility point of view and as a basic question in strategy of life approach.
So then I want to give a different outlook on the problem, you should already know it won't be the typical liberal rainbow dream you are used to hearing.

However consider this, before we go in deeper later:

In nature we see a great variety of species with their unique traitmarks, some will be more about speed, or strength or intelligence.
Some will be about behavior strategies etc. All these species found their niche and reason to survive.

Consider that our world is divided primarily in predators and prey. Or in other words meat eaters and plant eaters.
Usually when you think about this, your first reaction is "I want to be a wolf, not a sheep. Wolves are much cooler".
However when you honestly look at what's going on in nature, being a successful species does not necessarily mean being a vicious lion.
There are many very successful species that managed to prosper and thrive, that are in fact rather peaceful, even though they are surrounded by vicious predators.
And in fact, the most successful ant species right now are those that form Super Colonies, which means ever greater levels of cooperations between nests,
because as it turns out, strategies of cooperation can be very successful other than vicious competition all the time.
You got herds of elephants or huge bison herds, or whales, or beavers, or whatever. They are strong survivors.

So... on the question how do we react to a hyper fascist/racist cut-throat society like mainland China?
Is it necessarily by becoming this ourselves? becoming better at it than them? more vicious fascists? I don't think so.
I actually think what made the West great wasn't "colonialism" of the 18th century. By far most of our prosperity we have today is thanks to what happened in the last 50 years alone.
The hyper cooperative behavior from modern capitalism. That may sound strange at first... isn't capitalism about fierce competition?
actually the truth is both. Somehow the Western tradition of it from the age of enlightenment lead to an emphasis of cooperation, and competition is simply a natural by product.
I think it has to do with a moral culture of trust, decency and courtesy. I think a culture of trust was important. And I think we originally got that thanks to our religion, and then modern law.
When you form bigger tribes of people or big alliances of people, in order to survive and prosper, you need increased levels of trust to facilitate cooperation and coordination.

I think much of what made the West great, prosperous and powerful, was in fact with a lot of good will and cooperation. the USA, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, HongKong, SouthKorea, Singapour, many, many other places around the world, achieved their prosperity together, and gained so much by dedicating themselves to become useful to eachother, instead of plotting war against each other. When you go in all those societies, and you go in them as a wolf, and you see a lot of nice and trusting people, and you may think this is weak and ripe for abuse, how can it survive against fierce aggressors. Well how did elephants survive? or Zebras? or Beavers? Or whatever. It works just fine, and is in fact a strength of its own.

So listen. What am I saying? open borders policy and hug everyone? You should know me better than that. Elephants are pretty peaceful, but they are not stupid. They can be pretty fearsome in fact. They have an eye on you, and you better watch how you behave in their presence, especially when they got young to protect. Lions have a lot of respect for elephants, you see.

As it pertains to the races of humans, well I have to tell you, advanced human civilization didn't originate in Europe. It's coming more from the Mesopotanian origins, there were many great empires through human history, other than the Romans and Chinese. Empires of all colours came and go, everyone had their time to shine, and contributed their part to our culture. Instead of feeling superior, I feel more grateful to all these people and cultures around the world. You will also see that trait with many extremely successful craftsmen, scientists, engineers, artist, that they have more a spirit of gratefulness for contributions, and build world wide networks of shared competence and friendships. It's about inspiration and cooperation. Ultimately, this behaviour has beaten out all these fierce Hunter&Gather tribes, that would just live by raiding other people.

More specifically on China, I don't think their current culture is poised to beat us all unless we become like them. Rather I think they'll be in trouble if they don't ultimately learn more from us, other than copying our products. People and countries can change very much. It happened all the time throughout history. Germany and Japan are nothing like they were 80 years ago, and you would have never believed that possible back then. You can do pretty well for yourself by being the biggest bully on the planet, but long term, without friends and allies of trust and goodwill, you go nowhere in life. Despite the naysayers, the West has more a tradition of building trust and goodwill around the world. Suffice to say, most other East Asian countries like rather us than China.

Anyway, this is what I have to say so far on the issue, maybe more later.

Last edited by RAV; 03-31-2020 at 03:27 PM..
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:09 PM   #627
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You Stormers should just go start your own circle jerk thread in ToT and stop polluting the Kung Flu thread, or any other thread for that matter.

I'm all for taking pride in WASP heritage but you guys talk as if it's the only valid and non-offensive heritage to be proud of or it's the only one under attack these days while you lodge unrelenting attacks against blacks, chinese, jews, and others. There's a word for that.
I don't think anyone claimed what you're stating here, I think the difference is a few of us, despite it not being PC to say so, aren't afraid to call things how they are, and it gets under the skin of those who think everyone is exactly the same when reality tells a far different story.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:25 PM   #628
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Tho really what is the saddest thing is you so called conservatives, really can't tell the difference between Zionist Jews and other sects. Instead you lump calling out one as total antisemitism which is about as fucking retarded as one can get, so congratulations I guess.
The thing is that you don't usually use the term Zionist. You say Jew 90% of the time. So don't blame him for calling you out on something that you very much project on a regular basis. I'm all for free speech but as others have said, bring it to another thread.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:28 PM   #629
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah because clearly facts are racist, you dumb boomer.
Facts aren't racist, you're racist. You taint anything you say with your touch, lol.

Also, I'm too young to be a boomer, ya dumbass.

__________________
Don't be this guy.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:31 PM   #630
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
the CRISPR babies there were in the news a few years ago might have higher IQs because of genetic modification.
No, we aren't there yet. We are actually still at least 10+ years out from that.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:33 PM   #631
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The thing is that you don't usually use the term Zionist. You say Jew 90% of the time. So don't blame him for calling you out on something that you very much project on a regular basis. I'm all for free speech but as others have said, bring it to another thread.
Bull, I've specifically mentioned that multiple times.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:56 PM   #632
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,726
This thread has become pretty gross.

The Chinese have a lot of nationalism, but that is probably primarily because of their massive economic growth over the last 20 years.

Their government is fucked up, but it is hard to say they haven't done a pretty great job pulling their people out of deep poverty, especially compared to India which is more of a democracy.

I agree that you guys should just start your own racist thread where you talk about how whites are #1 or whatever. Stop bringing it into the covid 19 thread.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:05 PM   #633
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
The Chinese have a lot of nationalism, but that is probably primarily because of their massive economic growth over the last 20 years.
You have no idea what you are talking about. none. zero. zilch.
The Chinese have huge social problems as was mentioned here. And the first that would roll their eyes at you are those people within China that oppose the regime.
Now it is not hopeless, and there are various interesting glimmers of hope as they grow more prosperous.
And it's no reason to go out and be mean to Chinese.

But don't be fucking naive, dude.

Other than that I agree though that there have been various racial tendencies in this thread I am not fond of and we should get back more to the virus crisis. So if anyone got news on that, go ahead.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:12 PM   #634
Daedalus
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post

I agree that you guys should just start your own racist thread where you talk about how whites are #1 or whatever. Stop bringing it into the covid 19 thread.
They always seem to favor censorship through shame, don't they?

Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:34 PM   #635
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
They always seem to favor censorship through shame, don't they?
You are a fucking joke dude. Most forums would've deleted all your bullshit and banned you a long time ago.

No one is censoring you. People are telling you to take your off topic racist spam bullshit to another thread. This thread is about corona, not white power.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:38 PM   #636
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You are a fucking joke dude. Most forums would've deleted all your bullshit and banned you a long time ago.

No one is censoring you. People are telling you to take your off topic racist spam bullshit to another thread. This thread is about corona, not white power.
Notice the (((name))) Every fucking time. Is this corona related enough for you there you commie fuck?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:27 PM   #637
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
They always seem to favor censorship through shame, don't they?
I remember than pic, that's a page out of the FISA declass

EA is very tolerant. But im sure he has his limits.

I can only speak for myself, but i've come to the conclusion that when the west decides immigration or china is a threat to be taken seriously, it will. The jews wont be a part of the decision making process anymore than anyone else. This corona thing has shown me that...

But i have to share this haha. I stumbled on something rather funny while listening to this at work. Am i hearing this right? Terran? Bro? Turn the volume up good and loud or put on some headphones.

Trumps conference call with the governors a while back
20:35 to 20:45 lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48OU8SlOZTQ&t
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:17 PM   #638
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,551
I think the actions of the CCP against it's population during this crisis, and how the Chinese people here react, will be telling.

In the past you've had students actively lobbying for the CCP in American Universities despite having the non-CCP filtered news and truth available to them.

Now that we've seen how far the CCP will go to not only sanitize the virus at gun point (unsuccessfully, I believe) but then to see how it's lack of action and lies has put the world at risk... I wonder if that is going to change their mind of if they will continue to believe the CCP is still the grand glorious government.

In the meantime, since January, we've passed 750k worldwide infections and are nearing 40k dead.

As a matter of note: a typical bad flu season will see 5 MILLION infections and 500,000 deaths, so regular flu is still the winner here.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:50 PM   #639
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
I think everything will change after this is over. And almost all them good changes.

Also, RAV with the well worded and grounded post yet again. Good stuff.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:24 PM   #640
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Another point that I meant to bring up earlier in regard to Eats's rant about states competing for ventilators etc. First, it was an example of another one of your dumb "victory" laps that you love taking. It's dumb because not only is it in bad taste (I get it, it's hard to not say I told you so sometimes) but it really is just a dumb emotional reaction. The problem is that you're treating these things as if there is a set number. When there is a high demand for a product, prices go up. But then what happens? If possible, the supply goes up, usually way up. And then, prices come down as production is streamlined, the product is improved, and demand either steadies out or abates. And we can see it right now with companies jumping in to help build ventilators or designing new ones. And other companies are jumping in to make masks and other medical equipment as well as innovating new tests and doing so quickly. Now I'm not saying that the situation is perfect and to expect so is childish. But this is very basic economics and it shouldn't have to be pointed out to supposedly smart people. But here we are.
So right now we are in a system where we really should just have 1 buyer, but instead every state seems to be acting as an independent buyer. This does not give the government the best price according to basic economic theory.(I'm no expert, but I do have a minor in economics)

We should be seeing a monopsony where the government can effectively keep prices down on medical goods(ventilators, masks, etc). Instead we are bidding against ourselves, spiking all the prices much higher even though all the money to pay for this stuff is tax dollars.

Because the government is the only buyer this is an unusual economic situation. Normally a Monopsony would reduce supply, but the government can just force supply up using the defense production act, and in fact they already are doing that. Even without invoking the DPA though they could just use it as a cudgel in negotiations to get the supply up to where it needs to be, which is mostly what they have been doing. Using the DPA plus their monopsony power they could shift the supply curve to where ever they need it to be while keeping prices from skyrocketing.

For the government not to act as a monopsony in this crisis makes no sense unless we just love wasting tax dollars. I have seen no analysis for why we aren't doing this beyond general incompetence/corruption. Doing this would require a level of organization and centralization during this crisis that I guess the current administration is incapable of...

The EU seems to be doing exactly what I am talking about where they are all combining their market power to control the flow of medical goods. Except the UK because in their heads their small island nation is the center of the universe I guess.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.