157 Replies, 3,305 Views
Xbox Series X Backward...
Last post by RocketMagnet
Yesterday 10:19 AM
15 Replies, 792 Views

Old 03-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #21
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

It's funny because it seems hard not to draw comparisons between it and Earthbound. I don't know what people in Japan thing of Southpark, but it would be great if this spurred them into making another Earthbound.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #22
Syl
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
Knowing 2k I need to wait to see what the DLC looks like and if holding off until a game of the year edition is worth it.
What does 2K have to do with this? The game is being published by Ubisoft and was previously at THQ.
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:55 AM   #23
Radiozo
Evil Dead

Awesome game. Its very true to the tv series and you are going to love it if you are a fan.
Probably the best adaptation of a tvseries.
Radiozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #24
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I'm going to give this game a nice confident 10/10.

Are there bugs? Yes, a few. And there is some minor performance issues, which you mostly don't notice because of the way the character bounces as he walks like the characters from the TV show.

None of that should keep you from buying this game. If you are a fan of the show, you owe it to yourself to pick this one up.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #25
bean19
Butt Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Are there bugs? Yes, a few. And there is some minor performance issues, which you mostly don't notice because of the way the character bounces as he walks like the characters from the TV show.
What are they? I'm about 11 hours in (just got to Canada) and I haven't seen any bugs or performance issues. From what I've read, I'm very near the end of the game with only about 4-5 hours left, so maybe the bugs are on consoles?
bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #26
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean19 View Post
What are they? I'm about 11 hours in (just got to Canada) and I haven't seen any bugs or performance issues. From what I've read, I'm very near the end of the game with only about 4-5 hours left, so maybe the bugs are on consoles?
In some of the battles your health bar is empty until you get hit for the first time or until you use some kind of a health potion.

In front of Tweak's coffee shop is a Chinpokomon that is behind the bench where you can't reach it. I'm not sure if that is a bug or if there is some gameplay quest that you will need to do first. It sure seems like a bug.

There is some very minor performance problems when you are moving across the screen. It's frequent enough to be a problem, but it's really easy to ignore it. It's probably a result of the fact that the game doesn't install itself to the hard drive (at least it doesn't on the PS3).

I haven't noticed any major game breaking style bugs. Nothing that tells you it's an Obsidian game.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #27
bean19
Butt Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
In front of Tweak's coffee shop is a Chinpokomon that is behind the bench where you can't reach it. I'm not sure if that is a bug or if there is some gameplay quest that you will need to do first. It sure seems like a bug.
It's not a bug. Can't say more, but you will know when you can get it.

Quote:
There is some very minor performance problems when you are moving across the screen. It's frequent enough to be a problem, but it's really easy to ignore it. It's probably a result of the fact that the game doesn't install itself to the hard drive (at least it doesn't on the PS3).
Well, it is an 8 year old console.
bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #28
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean19 View Post
Quote:
at least it doesn't on the PS3
Well, it is an 8 year old console.
Damn, has it really been that long >_>

Tags