Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Top 10 Games EVERYONE...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:08 AM
6 Replies, 465 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 11:35 PM
411 Replies, 111,017 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 09:48 PM
6,849 Replies, 1,510,757 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 09:22 PM
19,245 Replies, 4,253,308 Views
Kung flu
Last post by stalazon
Yesterday 08:18 PM
1,449 Replies, 60,039 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:29 PM
14 Replies, 506 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:27 PM
10 Replies, 412 Views
Weekend Couch Potato -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:22 PM
4 Replies, 216 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 08:19 AM   #21
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 9,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Oh here is where the main character's corrupted skin went: DLC (or ng+ skin, not sure)

Where did you see that this was specifically for DLC and/or NG+?
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:32 AM   #22
ashikenshin
Evil Dead
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Where did you see that this was specifically for DLC and/or NG+?
it's neither, it's a skin you get from time attack mode apparently. Not better.

https://twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/...32499621941248
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:38 AM   #23
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 9,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
it's neither, it's a skin you get from time attack mode apparently. Not better.

https://twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/...32499621941248
None of this means this isn't present in the game as it was in the original; it just means you can use this as a permanent skin, as opposed to just seeing Wander look like this during the very end of the game.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:50 AM   #24
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,951
The original was better because it was an amazing piece of visual ass for its time, and this version just changes it all up to look better and ruins that ass atmosphere!

In other news, I can't stand how manufacturers have ruined household paint by improving it over the decades. I want my shitty lead paint back, not this modern improved version. When I paint my house with modern paint THE HOUSE IS NO LONGER MY HOUSE.

OMFG, SMDH, GTFOY.
__________________
Don't be this guy.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:52 AM   #25
ashikenshin
Evil Dead
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The original was better because it was an amazing piece of visual ass for its time, and this version just changes it all up to look better and ruins that ass atmosphere!

In other news, I can't stand how manufacturers have ruined household paint by improving it over the decades. I want my shitty lead paint back, not this modern improved version. When I paint my house with modern paint THE HOUSE IS NO LONGER MY HOUSE.

OMFG, SMDH.
nice strawman you beat there. you are on fire!
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:37 PM   #26
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,951
Sweetheart, it's someone else's effigy. I just pointed at it and laughed.

My GOD, it's RUINED!
__________________
Don't be this guy.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ps4, shadow of the colossus, team ico

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:25 AM.