Last post by vallor
Yesterday 04:13 PM
2 Replies, 243 Views

Old 09-30-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Heartbeat Drama

This is ... interesting.

About a week ago there was a bit of a kerfluffle regarding the girlfriend of one of the developers of an indy game called Heartbeat. Apparently she had the nerve to say that men who dress as women and even cut off their penises are not real women.

This greatly angered some people at a certain SJW message board, so they rounded up their followers and the game was basically review bombed to bring the rating down.

It didn't work.

So recently, the developers of Heartbeat decided to put the game on sale for 41% off:

A odd number for a discount, wouldn't you say? Why is this significant? Well, for reference let's check out USA Today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Today
Suicide attempts are alarmingly common among transgender individuals such as Lampe; 41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public. The numbers come from a study by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute, which analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey.

Ouch...

Last edited by PacerDawn; 09-30-2019 at 07:26 PM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:27 PM   #2
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Wow, that is interesting. Thanks for the share.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:16 AM   #3
Eats
Developer

You really shouldn't be throwing stones in your house made out of lesbian-glass.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:54 AM   #4
Terran
Evil Dead

The LGB ------------------->T crackup is real, and it's coming. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:48 AM   #5
RAV
Evil Dead

I was just having a realization that surprised me so much that I had to laugh.

I was re-reading her comments under the assumption she is a lesbian, and then it hit me... that her motivation for saying this isn't so much her disgust towards trans as such... but her disgust towards men in general.
For her the situation is, here is yet another man invading her space. She genuinely loves the female body. And it instinctively disgusts her to consider it isn't real.
Picture for a moment that what provoked those comments might have been a situation where a man identifying as lesbian requested sex with her, at the threat of complaining about discrimination otherwise.
Now take a look specifically at the part where she complains about straight men fetishizing lesbian sex, something that probably annoys her in general.

So the moment I realized that it is actually typical misandry in that scene that now motiivates the backlash towards trans, I couldn't help laugh for a moment. and it almost makes me want to encourage those translesbians.

But that is just a humorous aside. I was just surprised by that realization. I don't really care either way. I am just glad I have nothing to do anymore with the liberal creative scene.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:17 AM   #6
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

SJW’s always end up eating their own young.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:09 PM   #7
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Some of the reviews are brutal:

Old 10-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #8
RAV
Evil Dead

eh. drummed up drama to sell crap. Some liberals figure they make more money betraying their cause.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:30 PM   #9
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
I was just having a realization that surprised me so much that I had to laugh.

I was re-reading her comments under the assumption she is a lesbian, and then it hit me... that her motivation for saying this isn't so much her disgust towards trans as such... but her disgust towards men in general.
For her the situation is, here is yet another man invading her space. She genuinely loves the female body. And it instinctively disgusts her to consider it isn't real.
Picture for a moment that what provoked those comments might have been a situation where a man identifying as lesbian requested sex with her, at the threat of complaining about discrimination otherwise.
Now take a look specifically at the part where she complains about straight men fetishizing lesbian sex, something that probably annoys her in general.

So the moment I realized that it is actually typical misandry in that scene that now motiivates the backlash towards trans, I couldn't help laugh for a moment. and it almost makes me want to encourage those translesbians.

But that is just a humorous aside. I was just surprised by that realization. I don't really care either way. I am just glad I have nothing to do anymore with the liberal creative scene.
Same thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
eh. drummed up drama to sell crap. Some liberals figure they make more money betraying their cause.
Bipolar much? Or sharing an account?
Quote:
Old 10-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #10
RAV
Evil Dead

Life is complex. Most lifeforms have a mixed strategies approach to life. And a lot of phenomenons are a mix of motivations and reasons. Both of what I mentioned are probably part of what factored into this.

You might as well ask a lion if it is bi-polar. On one hand it is incredibly nice and care-taking towards its own kin and offspring, on the other it can be incredibly brutal and vicious towards prey and competitors.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:19 PM   #11
Terran
Evil Dead

I've got my answer!
Quote: