Last post by Emabulator
Today 07:45 AM
0 Replies, 285 Views

Old 12-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #681
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Mr. I don't care if the white population drops to 5% as long as muh constitution is upheld.
Um, isn't Venom a native american? Wouldn't that make him not white? Why the hell would he care about the % of white population? Why the hell would anyone care that isn't a racist idiot like yourself?
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #682
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Um, isn't Venom a native american? Wouldn't that make him not white? Why the hell would he care about the % of white population? Why the hell would anyone care that isn't a racist idiot like yourself?
I know what he is. And you shut the hell up.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #683
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Got your genetic test results back yet? What percentage minority ancestry are you?

Race is not the issue, ideology/culture is. Eliminate every single minority from the United States and you are left with a third of whites who are hardcore leftist morons who will just continue what you had hoped would end.

BTW: We're all related. Race (for whites) is the genetic equivalent of a single letter (ACTG) in a three-billion-letter book. Literally.
Japan manages. Iceland manages, Poland manage to not let its leftist burn down the place. America cant....Why again? Minorities are used by the left as a wedge. This is why America is doomed to fail and always was. Slavery will be its downfall. Race dictates culture and ideology.

I've already been over my ancestry, how many more times do i need to repeat it? Its Predominantly British and German......Irish and Finnish or Native American.

I love how neo cons will decry race at every chance yet promote and push on everyone of every race a white, western civilization, and do it from a moral high ground. Liberal do that as well.

Who's the white supremacist here? I can at least acknowledged people are different. You guys cant even do that. Everything you look at you do it through a white/western lens. I do not.

As for a DNA test. Maybe when a company that isn't run by SJW faggots opens up, that doesnt do shit like this, and wont hand over my DNA to the police like 23 and me does. Its all a sham at the moment.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/dn...-with-racists/
Old 12-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #684
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Japan manages.
Japan is evaporating demographically. Might want to stop using them in your list, lol.

Quote:
America cant....Why again?
Ask white leftists, the real problem.

Quote:
Race dictates culture and ideology.
Yeeeeeeah, about that...lol, haven't been to many big cities or university campuses to meet the millions of white leftists around, have you, eh?

Quote:
I've already been over my ancestry
So have I. We're all related.

Quote:
I can at least acknowledged people are different. You guys cant even do that.
People are different.

Quote:
As for a DNA test.
You should do it. It will be eye-opening for you.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #685
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Yup. Blackzc is probably just back on the sauce.

Quote:
How does it feel, Mr. GOP. Mr. Compassionate conservatism. Mr. Party of graceful losers. Mr. Let things get just a little worse, surely something will give. Mr. conserving liberal values of 10 years ago, for infinity. Mr. I don't care if the white population drops to 5% as long as muh constitution is upheld.
For someone who doesn't have kids, you're oddly focused on a dwindling white population. I think things will get worse, and eventually it'll come to a very painful crossroads because the main issues will never truly be addressed.

As for the topic of accusations,
here is an example of why some on the Right simply don't care that accusations are made The Bob Menendez case: A double standard for Dems on sex misconduct?

It's so odd that the media has largely ignored this story in comparison to the Moore one. I wonder why. Note that as far as I know, the accusations against Menendez haven't been proven -- yet that's not required, per people like Phoenix. The story I linked above is way behind the curve as well, Lefties have shown themselves to care little when their own are caught, they only care about the political ramifications.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #686
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Japan is evaporating demographically. Might want to stop using them in your list, lol.
But they aren't. They are entering a more automated world where infinite growth is no longer necessary. You know, what the west was doing before Mexican immigration in America and ME immigration into Europe.....lol

Quote:

Yeeeeeeah, about that...lol, haven't been to many big cities or university campuses to meet the millions of white leftists around, have you, eh?
I literally was born, grew up in and live in a major city, full of liberals with a top 10 college. The school is imploding due to corruption and a newly elected right wing politician is leading the charge. I cant even have a fucking facepage im surrounded with so many goddam REEEEE's

Quote:

You should do it. It will be eye-opening for you.
Yeah because i'm going to get my result and see im 98.6% European and be all like...oh shit, time to rethink my life and import infinite immigrants from Africa and Mexico because we are all the same. And despite decades of studies showing the contrary literally anyone of any race can be taught to build, grow and maintain a civilization.

It doesnt matter if i was 50% white 25% asian and 25% black, the merits of my arguments are the same.........lol

And whats with the at the end of LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GODDAM FUCKING POST YOU DO?

Its not fucking catty, witty, or anything else. You use it out of context 75% of the time. Fucking stop!

lol.............

There is a reason the Native American culture is so broken with so much degeneracy and alhocholism, their cultural cohesion was destroyed.

The same thing is now happening to whites in America. What? You think people are going insane for no reason. Its over, America is over.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #687
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Yup. Blackzc is probably just back on the sauce.
Not that it matters because this meme wont die, but no....Im actually on a keto diet and crabby as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
For someone who doesn't have kids, you're oddly focused on a dwindling white population. I think things will get worse, and eventually it'll come to a very painful crossroads because the main issues will never truly be addressed.
Yes, because out breeding 3rd worlders who don't mind to live 20 to a house who are in many cases fed by the US GOV is even possible. Holy shit. My concern is not the number of whites bro. My concern is the number of immigrants that are coming here and having children. The system will only deal with so much before caving.

Automation is expected to kill millions of jobs in the next 20 years. Take already horrible paying jobs due to cheap immigrant labor, now eliminate the job entirely. lulz will be had. There will be millions of people out of work, walking the streets. Ad the racial tensions and you have a powderkeg. its barely holding together as it is.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:38 AM   #688
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
But they aren't. They are entering a more automated world
So the next several generations of Japanese who are not being born will be replaced by robots? lulz. Good one!

By mid-century Japan will have shrunk by a third.

Quote:
I literally was born
YES! You're not a replicant!

Quote:
oh shit, time to rethink my life
I agree with you!

Quote:
And whats with the at the end of LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GODDAM FUCKING POST YOU DO?
You're just encouraging me to continue!

Quote:
There is a reason the Native American culture is so broken with so much degeneracy and alhocholism, their cultural cohesion was destroyed.
I agree, but culture does not always correlate with race or ethnicity. I have far more in common with conservative minorities than with liberal whites, for example, because of culture and ideology.

Quote:
Its over, America is over.
Oh. Okay. *taps*

Pass the beer. 'MERICA!

Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #689
blackzc
Evil Dead

Fuck you Terran, lol

Anyway.

Disney Exec, multiple counts of child rape. Keep watching movies, even for free...Disney shakedown coming? Dis gon be gud.

http://thegoldwater.com/news/13823-P...d-Rape-Charges
Old 12-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #690
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Fuck you Terran, lol
Okay, I deserved that.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #691
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

So it looks like Roy Moore got beat in Alabama. By a surprisingly small margin though.

Amazing how the Democrat Jones was able to barely pull out a victory despite the only thing he had going for him was "Oh hell naw, I'm voting for the guy who isn't a child molestor!"

If Conservatives had had a single non-RINO choice to place in the seat outside of Roy Moore, say someone who didn't have a potential kiddy sex skeleton in his closet, no one would have even hear of Jones.

The progressives are chalking this up as a pretty big victory when what they should see is a significant defeat. They had to tar and feather someone with accusations (not evidence) and innuendo of being the worst sort of person our society can produce (a child molestor) so their candidate could win by so few votes there is sure to be a recount call anyway! And even then they only hold the seat for a little while.

Great win progressives.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:59 AM   #692
Terran
Evil Dead

A win is a win. You don't make legislation if you don't win. Moore was a poor option undercut by the GOPe. Frankly, his presence would have been a giant distraction in office.

Jones will serve until 2020. We shall see what happens to him at reelection time, but a win is a win, and they won. It doesn't change the balance of power in the Senate, and the Dems are still behind the 8-ball in 2018 defending many, many red state Senate seats. Their better chance is in the House.

Last edited by Terran; 12-13-2017 at 05:09 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 05:40 AM   #693
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Great win progressives.
Yes, congrats, this is merely a game to win or lose with no consequence. Its just like sports ball. Good game team! What? You want to have an unsustainable amount of wealth redistribution, raise taxes so ill move and my race erased from existence? Ah, you know, thats just trash talk. Its just like sports ball!

Demographics matter. Thats why he lost. Any fucking moran could see this. The numbers when they come out will prove it. The gibs crowd can be motivated if beat over the head enough. And this was a nationwide story

Alabama will most likely end up democrat for the muh gibs crowd for the next 2000 years. Because ya know, it for sure will hold up that long.

Hopefully this loss wakes a few more ppl up. Tick Tock, war of attrition. I hope you fucks like vacations to south america, because they are going to be free soon and delivered to your front door. Hide yo kids. Where is your wife? Gettin her party on, hater.

Last edited by blackzc; 12-13-2017 at 05:59 AM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:14 AM   #694
blackzc
Evil Dead

Also pretty good indicators they bused people in from neighboring states.

I hope Trump and Sessions knew about this and turned the whole thing into a honeypot. I have a feeling this isn't over.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:24 PM   #695
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Man, what a day. A child molester wasn't put in power, someone paid for my lunch out of the goodness of their heart, got an extension on a deadline AND I got to see a pretty awesome Star Wars movie. Life is pretty sweet sometimes, hoping more good things like this are coming both politically and privately.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:23 PM   #696
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Man, what a day. A child molester wasn't put in power, someone paid for my lunch out of the goodness of their heart, got an extension on a deadline AND I got to see a pretty awesome Star Wars movie. Life is pretty sweet sometimes, hoping more good things like this are coming both politically and privately.
Bugman: The Post.

Rhetoric aside, i'm glad your having a good day.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #697
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

He's a supporter of voter fraud apparently. Yet another progressive ideal he supports while claiming he isn't a progressive.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #698
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Man, what a day. A child molester wasn't put in power
I'm glad Hillary lost too.

Old 12-14-2017, 02:15 AM   #699
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Quote:

I hope you had one too dude. The new Star Wars was good as mentioned and I recommend it , hoping you get a chance to see it in coming days. It was a different kind of movie than what I was expecting in some ways and that surprised me. Not going to spoil anything of course, but it is a pretty wild ride.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:52 AM   #700
Terran
Evil Dead

A good read on the authoritarian left and Evergreen in WA.

Quote:
So, is this present uprising Maoist? Are the inmates running the asylum? Has the extreme Left gone off the deep end? A bit, a bit. But with apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien, we offer a different analogy: One script to rule them all, One script to find them, One script to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

For today’s social justice warriors, only one narrative shall be allowed. It is unquestionable. Those who dissent are guilty. The “equity and inclusion” movement, cloaked in words that sound benevolent and honorable, is a bludgeon. To the outside world, Evergreen’s implosion looked like a student-motivated response to conditions on the inside. But the terrible conditions don’t really exist, and the real power dynamics, between administrators and faculty, were obscured by a narrative constructed to make resistance impossible.
Two progressive leftists recognizing the evils emanating from...the progressive left.