Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Point Break - Official...
Last post by ruceree88
Today 08:28 PM
10 Replies, 198 Views
Bloodborne Hits the...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 08:27 PM
2 Replies, 3 Views
Predator: Dark Ages Fan...
Last post by VenomUSMC
Today 08:21 PM
8 Replies, 468 Views
Dragon Ball: Super...
Last post by Viredae
Today 07:45 PM
10 Replies, 508 Views
Resident Evil 0 HD...
Last post by Viredae
Today 07:41 PM
12 Replies, 465 Views
Improve your Gwent Game...
Last post by LegendOfWayne
Today 06:39 PM
2 Replies, 403 Views
Mad Max (Game) - Savage...
Last post by Blog
Today 05:19 PM
9 Replies, 1,507 Views
Killing Floor 2 Update...
Last post by Meeks
Today 04:13 PM
3 Replies, 441 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
pwnophobia
Sophisticated Pirate
 
pwnophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,118
Blog Entries: 10
All Alt 3 SSFIV Costumes Reveled

Ono has been tweeting 2 - 3 costumes a day for a few weeks and now we've finally got them all. If you want to see them you'll need to head over to Shoryuken.com or check out the teaser trailer below.

pwnophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
LoTECH
Evil Dead
 
LoTECH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Outside your bedroom window...
Posts: 2,200
Blog Entries: 1
At what point in that two minutes of non-sensical, random, epileptic-inducing, Japanese-speaking-mindfuck, was any coherent thought or sentiment ever expressed?
__________________
LIVE/PSN:LoTECH
A hit with the ladies since the 1980's.
LoTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
FreezaSama
Evil Dead
 
FreezaSama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 716
Sorry Capcom. I'm keeping my money this time.
FreezaSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,463
Blog Entries: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTECH View Post
At what point in that two minutes of non-sensical, random, epileptic-inducing, Japanese-speaking-mindfuck, was any coherent thought or sentiment ever expressed?
You must hate Evangelion and Inception. This? This is Capcom's In disk content being sold to you again? I hope it isn't they are making it too easy for me to not buy shit from them anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gehrman
You're welcome to use whatever you find...Even the doll, should it please you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
This is Evil Avatar, a video game forum, you dumb cunt. You're a pussy and everything you just said was bullshit.
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:20 AM   #5
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,463
Blog Entries: 23
"Damn Juri's new costume just gave me a boner here... those boobs are hot as fuck. :3"

Highest rated comment. Jesus the whole fucking internet is full of otakus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gehrman
You're welcome to use whatever you find...Even the doll, should it please you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
This is Evil Avatar, a video game forum, you dumb cunt. You're a pussy and everything you just said was bullshit.
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
LoTECH
Evil Dead
 
LoTECH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Outside your bedroom window...
Posts: 2,200
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
You must hate Evangelion and Inception. This? This is Capcom's In disk content being sold to you again? I hope it isn't they are making it too easy for me to not buy shit from them anymore.
I hate that just cuz I'm a hard core gamer, I'm supposed to like Japanese craziness.
Evangelion. That's not even close to a word. And they probably use it as an adjective in the series.
Inception? Never seen it, but it's not Japanese. Plus Nolan knows what he's doing (the prestige is genius).
I think Bayonetta was actually an in-joke. Like: "How much crazy Jap insanity can we throw into one game?"
__________________
LIVE/PSN:LoTECH
A hit with the ladies since the 1980's.
LoTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Chimpbot
King Ghidorah
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTECH View Post
I hate that just cuz I'm a hard core gamer, I'm supposed to like Japanese craziness.
Evangelion. That's not even close to a word. And they probably use it as an adjective in the series.
Evangelion was originally a term used in Catholicism; it's a Gospel Book, concerning liturgical volumes containing one or more biblical gospel accounts. In the anime, Evangelion is not an adjective, but the name given to the "mecha" used by the human characters to combat giant, monstrous "angels".
Like most of the religious references in the series, this was quite intentional.

It's very, very much a word. It's just not used in "regular", everyday, "normal" conversation.
__________________
Evil Avatar's Senior Godzillaologist
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ssfiv

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 PM.