Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Six years later, Star...
Last post by DrizziTx
Yesterday 09:41 PM
21 Replies, 1,286 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 09:19 PM
18,156 Replies, 2,924,014 Views
The Witcher Leading...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Yesterday 08:25 PM
13 Replies, 1,620 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 03:28 PM
5 Replies, 315 Views
Thronebreaker: The...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 02:03 PM
5 Replies, 548 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 10:17 AM
8 Replies, 536 Views
Call of Duty Black Ops...
Last post by Booda
Yesterday 10:16 AM
12 Replies, 1,214 Views
Pure Evil - Weekend...
Last post by MechaDangerous
Yesterday 10:15 AM
1 Replies, 232 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
randir14
Subscriber
 
randir14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,462
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Coming Next Month


Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends will be released on July 6th in Europe, according to the game's Facebook page.

Quote:
Finally we have the release date for you. Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends will be available in most European countries on July 6th on PS3 and XBOX 360!
randir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,165
Blog Entries: 58
I hope post release support is better than it was with TDU2. I like Slightly Mad Studios, but Atari has a bad track record when it comes to patching and updating games.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
Capt_Thad
Evil Dead
 
Capt_Thad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 5,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
I hope post release support is better than it was with TDU2. I like Slightly Mad Studios, but Atari has a bad track record when it comes to patching and updating games.
TDU2 is Eden games, and it sounds like they've been having severe financial crises this last year. TDU2's launch was pretty rough. Kinda wonder if there's any chance of a TDU3 hitting.
__________________
NNID/GfWL: CaptThad - Raptr - Steam ID
Capt_Thad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,165
Blog Entries: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Thad View Post
TDU2 is Eden games, and it sounds like they've been having severe financial crises this last year. TDU2's launch was pretty rough. Kinda wonder if there's any chance of a TDU3 hitting.
Yeah, I know Eden did both of the TDU games. I was talking about how Atari does not like to spend money on post release support.

I'd like to see Eden make TDU3. They need to drop the boring driving schools and make it less of a grind to make money next time around. TDU2 was a cool game, but it felt like work at times.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
Yes the grind aspects of TDU2 ruined the game. Will console version ever get cycles??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
Yeah, I know Eden did both of the TDU games. I was talking about how Atari does not like to spend money on post release support.

I'd like to see Eden make TDU3. They need to drop the boring driving schools and make it less of a grind to make money next time around. TDU2 was a cool game, but it felt like work at times.
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
atari, ferrari racing legends, test drive

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 AM.