Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Weekend Boxoffice Chart...
Last post by ldi222
Today 03:11 PM
86 Replies, 3,383 Views
Shovel Knight Gets His...
Last post by Capt_Thad
Today 03:10 PM
17 Replies, 271 Views
Forza Motorsport 6 has...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 02:59 PM
3 Replies, 242 Views
LawBreakers - Gameplay...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:38 PM
13 Replies, 1,157 Views
Street Fighter V adds...
Last post by Agnostic Pope
Today 02:26 PM
6 Replies, 372 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by MechaDangerous
Today 01:36 PM
9 Replies, 448 Views
Weekend Headbanger: What...
Last post by Suicidal ShiZuru
Today 01:30 PM
15 Replies, 1,296 Views
XCOM 2 Delayed Until...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 01:05 PM
7 Replies, 524 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #1
Fremder
Dread Lord
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 104
Iron Man 3 Trailer #2



Does whatever a spider can!
Fremder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 22,600
Blog Entries: 19
HULKBUSTER! For the win, of course.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
Hale
Dread Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 107
Why don't they just change the name to Iron Men?
Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
Syl
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 6,822
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale View Post
Why don't they just change the name to Iron Men?
Because every single one except for Tony has to die during that fight scene. Obviously.

Also, I love that they're bringing in the hulkbuster, the rumors that Avengers 2 or 3 will be World War Hulk is seeming more likely. (Note: That is AWESOME, especially if they do a Planet Hulk movie first)
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 22,600
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syl View Post
Because every single one except for Tony has to die during that fight scene. Obviously.

Also, I love that they're bringing in the hulkbuster, the rumors that Avengers 2 or 3 will be World War Hulk is seeming more likely. (Note: That is AWESOME, especially if they do a Planet Hulk movie first)
Avengers 2 is Infinity Gauntlet with Thanos. It comes after the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
Syl
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 6,822
Blog Entries: 2
Yeah, that makes sense. Sometime soon the hulk movie happens, which ends with a consensus that Hulk is too dangerous and he gets shot into space. Avengers 2 (or 3?) happens without hulk, but that could allow some new blood into the avengers, like Dr. Strange or Ant Man. Planet Hulk happens sometime during his absence, then World War Hulk once he gets back to earth. I can see how they could easily add guardians of the Galaxy to any of these.

I'm pretty excited about the marvel film universe. Moreso once they get x-men and spiderman rights back.
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
Syl
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 6,822
Blog Entries: 2

http://www.zekefilm.org/2013/02/05/marvel-movie-news/

Alright, you guys can go back to talking about Iron Man now.
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
Hale
Dread Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 107
Instead of a space raccoon and ant man I'd like to see Vision, the Scarlet Witch, Ultron or maybe the Squadron Supreme.
Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #9
SaintBlitzkrieg
On Hiatus For Awhile
 
SaintBlitzkrieg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WI
Posts: 5,770
The World War Hulk story got shot down by Whedon this week. He said they were working on something else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...=entertainment
__________________
Learned that the EvAv community... hates EVERYTHING!
SaintBlitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #10
Ghostblaze
Evil Dead
 
Ghostblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gotham
Posts: 307
Well at least theres no Mickey Rourke with a shitty Russian accent. "I vant my berd, bring me berd".
Ghostblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
vallor
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 4,526
Really looking forward to this.

I haven't kept up with Marvel since about the Secret Wars. Maybe it's time to look into some of the over arching plots that have come about in the last 25 or 30 years Or maybe I'll just be surprised by the stories they pick to tell, that way I'm not too disappointed when they have to stray from the source.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
Syl
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 6,822
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
The World War Hulk story got shot down by Whedon this week. He said they were working on something else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...=entertainment
All he shoots down is Planet Hulk, he says nothing of World War Hulk. You can easily do a World War Hulk without planet hulk as a prequel.

Especially considering that marvel already made an Animated Planet Hulk Movie back in 2010. All you need to do is imply planet hulk, or show it through a flashback.
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #13
PSPfreak
Evil Dead
 
PSPfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,392
Ben fucking Kingsley as Mandarin... such a great actor to play an iconic villain. However, I feel that just like Hugo Weaving as Red Skull, no one will end up caring (or have a reason to care) in the end.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
I used Metacritic which compiles ALL REVIEW scores
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
I don't believe in reviews.
PSPfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #14
Ravijn
Evil Dead
 
Ravijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pa
Posts: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale View Post
Instead of a space raccoon and ant man I'd like to see Vision, the Scarlet Witch, Ultron or maybe the Squadron Supreme.
Don't hate on Ant Man. I want to see him bitch slap his wife on the big screen.


Ravijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #15
Azrael
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 2,477
soooo much awesome. Look forward to the explanation for all the suits but i put money done they all dont have pilots in them :P
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #16
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravijn View Post
Don't hate on Ant Man. I want to see him bitch slap his wife on the big screen.


That looks like a wasp or hornet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #17
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #18
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,949
Blog Entries: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
That looks like a wasp or hornet.
Yeah he just said it was his wife. Which is Wasp.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
It's certainly not placing your manhood where another man expels his feces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
This is Evil Avatar, a video game forum, you dumb cunt. You're a pussy and everything you just said was bullshit.
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #19
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,949
Blog Entries: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPfreak View Post
Ben fucking Kingsley as Mandarin... such a great actor to play an iconic villain. However, I feel that just like Hugo Weaving as Red Skull, no one will end up caring (or have a reason to care) in the end.
Wasn't there a bloke that said why is there "white ppl playing a asian character" on this website? I could have sworn...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
It's certainly not placing your manhood where another man expels his feces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
This is Evil Avatar, a video game forum, you dumb cunt. You're a pussy and everything you just said was bullshit.
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:40 AM   #20
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
Yeah he just said it was his wife. Which is Wasp.
Then he's wearing her costume which is what looked out of place to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15 PM.